Paycheck Discrepancies???

AOG-N-IT

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Does anyone else feel that thier paychecks are being shorted beyond the agreed to concessionary rate of 6.8%?? I have noted a drop more along the lines of 20%. I just want to see if anyone else feels like they are giving back more than the agreed upon terms? I will be taking this to task immediately!! I had no problems with sharing the burden of trying to save our airline with all the other employee groups. I do have a problem when the math does not equate to the agreed upon terms. Your views and observations are very welcome. I would hate to see anyone else being slighted...but I sure hope I'm not alone in this case.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/11/2002 9:38:47 PM A&P Tech wrote:

Well for all the Yes voters its too late now and I am tired of hearing all the complaining. Just enjoy it for the next 6+ years. It is funny to hear all those who voted yes for this so called contract in the breakrooms complaining the most! ----------------
[/blockquote]

Ditto for Cust svc..But I do take solace in the fact there will likely be a lot of I TOLD U SO's in the near future directed at the sh-lemmings that voted YES. May I lead the parade?
As soon as I legally squeeze out from U every penny of slashed money and slashed bennys coming to me, in return for the blood and sweat they squeezed out of me for, most especially, the last 2 or 3 years, and continue to do so to all of us three-fold to this day, it's off to greener, safer, and saner pastures. So much for my Union Brothers looking out for me and my best interests, ay? What goes around comes around. I used to hate that expression....... Not anymore.

Well for all the Yes voters its too late now and I am tired of hearing all the complaining. Just enjoy it for the next 6+ years. Isn't it funny how the IAM webpage did not post the exact amount and duration of the giveback until we received our first retro giveback check? We called the union office and got I'm not sure as the standard answer.
It is funny to hear all those who voted yes for this so called contract in the breakrooms complaining the most! I give them the now standard IAM answer, Be thankful you have a job.