Pelosi Sports A Hijab

Thought GW was a 'born again' Christian? :blink:
Does this make him a liar? :p

B) UT
GW Bush has fooled the "Christians" in this country. THey say he reads the bible every day, but I tried finding the part where Jesus mocked the person on death row, but couldn't find it. Bush claiming to be a "Christian" is as bogus as Bill and Hillary walking out of a church. Dad always said "never trust a man with a fish on his truck....he'll screw you over worse than the heathens".

GW is a born again :censored: .

Boy you sure are lucky to live in the good 'ol USA....

Putin would have you in the slammer....Ahmineijihad would have you killed :lol:

GW Bush has fooled the "Christians" in this country. THey say he reads the bible every day, but I tried finding the part where Jesus mocked the person on death row, but couldn't find it.

KC- you got it all twisted around...it was Jesus who was being mocked....he was the one about to be crucified....

Matt.27.27-Matt.27.31 Mark.15.16-Mark.15.20
Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the praetorium, and they gathered the whole battalion before him. And they stripped him and put a scarlet robe upon him, and plaiting a crown of thorns they put it on his head, and put a reed in his right hand. And kneeling before him they mocked him, saying, "Hail, King of the Jews!" And they spat upon him, and took the reed and struck him on the head. And when they had mocked him, they stripped him of the robe, and put his own clothes on him, and led him away to crucify him.

KC- you got it all twisted around...it was Jesus who was being mocked....he was the one about to be crucified....
Ever hear of Carla Faye Tucker? Ever hear of our good Christian leaders response to her request that she not be put to death? Where in the bible did Jesus do THAT???? Eagerly awaiting your citation.

Ever hear of Carla Faye Tucker? Ever hear of our good Christian leaders response to her request that she not be put to death? Where in the bible did Jesus do THAT???? Eagerly awaiting your citation.
No need to get excited,Dude....I politely
pointed out where you were mistaken on the mockery thing and you snap back with this.

How they say....if you can't do the time,don't do the crime ;)

Faced with a premature demise of your own doing makes alot turn themselves into model prisoners and Christians and hope for salvation on this plane.....looks like she got her just dessert.

'Please,'" Bush whimpers, his lips pursed in mock desperation, "'don't kill me.'"

No need to get excited,Dude....I politely
pointed out where you were mistaken on the mockery thing and you snap back with this.

How they say....if you can't do the time,don't do the crime ;)

Faced with a premature demise of your own doing makes alot turn themselves into model prisoners and Christians and hope for salvation on this plane.....looks like she got her just dessert.

'Please,'" Bush whimpers, his lips pursed in mock desperation, "'don't kill me.'"
All I am asking is to point out in the bible where Jesus, when addressing the crowds preparing to stone a woman, imitated a female voice and said "Pleeeease don't stone me". I'm having trouble finding that. I find it odd that such a good Christian man as our president would feel that a simple "no" to her request wouldn't suffice.

I'm having trouble finding that. I find it odd that such a good Christian man as our president would feel that a simple "no" to her request wouldn't suffice.

Judge not....lest ye be judged.

I learned a long time ago to not be concerned with what other 'Christians' say or do.What I say or do is my main concern in my path.Too many find a person who is Christian and judge them....this person is no different or any less infallible than you or I...the only difference is they may try walking the path a little harder.Whether they succeed is another issue.

First, the strangeness exhibited by Bush. Gore raised the general topic by suggesting there was something wrong with Texas justice because the murderers of James Byrd--the black man dragged to death behind a pickup truck by three white men--had not been charged with a hate crime. The way in which Bush responded to Gore was odd, at the very least.

Leaning back and half-smiling, Bush said, "Guess what? The three men who murdered James Byrd, guess what's going to happen to them? They're going to be put to death. A jury found them guilty. It's going to be hard to punish them any worse after they get put to death." Bush's demeanor as he spoke these words was unmistakably almost lighthearted.

It was not the first time Bush has exhibited a strange inappropriateness in discussing the ultimate penalty. Once, in a television interview, he made fun of murderer Karla Faye Tucker's plea for clemency, which was based on her lengthy record of religious conversion. "She says, 'Please don't kill me,'" Bush mimicked, teasing out the phrase please don't kill me in a silly, mocking voice.

Maybe he was having an Imus moment?

I have cited verified facts that appeared in both the Israeli and American mainstream press. The RJC is nothing but a puppet of the RNC. Its members are the most ardent supporters of the discredited neo-conservative movement. Being right wing Jews does not make them right on this issue.

Before you start calling me names, please be advised that I am a proud, Israeli born Jew who, like most Israelis, believes in a negotiated peace process in the Middle East.

Curious...do you believe peace is do-able?

there will be talks of peace,yet there will be no peace

What you willing to give up territory-wise?

Golan??

Oh it does'nt stop there.

"Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it"
(Zechariah 12:2,3).

Before you start calling me names, please be advised that I am a proud, Israeli born Jew who, like most Israelis, believes in a negotiated peace process in the Middle East.

I don't think Jerusalem is negotiatable.

Where'd you get that I was a Jew Hater?

Stands to reason, majority of Libs are for a 'land for peace' solution in Israel. Problem is the Arabs want Israel to cease to exist, its not just jerusalem they're after.

Jews have traditionally voted democrat.

Well God Bless'em they're not perfect. :p

does youtube trump all other sources???? You seem to think so.

No...and I never put forth that assertion.

You do realize that it's many right wing organizations that also claim the holocast never happened...don't you?

Sure...The skinheads are as out of touch with reality as the Libs. :lol:

Stands to reason, majority of Libs are for a 'land for peace' solution in Israel. Problem is the Arabs want Israel to cease to exist, its not just jerusalem they're after.

Well God Bless'em they're not perfect. :p
No...and I never put forth that assertion.

Sure...The skinheads are as out of touch with reality as the Libs. :lol:
You know local...you're partly to blame with what's wrong with America. Painting with such a broad brush to describe the "Libs". You automatically assume that since I point out a video by the Jewish REPUBLICANS might be just a wee bit biased, I must be a "Jew Hater".