PHX-SJC Travel Report

Fly4Free

Veteran
May 31, 2006
Wherever.
Visit site
I flew out of PHX to SJC nonrev, and noticed that they actually treated me very well. The FA asked me by name if I wanted anything, They were very pleasant at the gate. The plane was in so-so condition, I was booked for first class but ended up seating in 4C on the way there, and 3A on the way back. This is actually my first non-rev trip, which I'm sure may surprise some people. I non-rev'd my sister and her daughter here from St. Louis l week ago, and she enjoyed it. Only thing is, security scrutinized her to the bone.

If the PHX-SJC crew reads this, THANK YOU!! :)

I flew out of PHX to SJC nonrev, and noticed that they actually treated me very well. The FA asked me by name if I wanted anything, They were very pleasant at the gate. The plane was in so-so condition, I was booked for first class but ended up seating in 4C on the way there, and 3A on the way back. This is actually my first non-rev trip, which I'm sure may surprise some people. I non-rev'd my sister and her daughter here from St. Louis l week ago, and she enjoyed it. Only thing is, security scrutinized her to the bone.

If the PHX-SJC crew reads this, THANK YOU!! :)
How come you haven't non-revved before?

Latest posts

Back