05/09 Flt 894 puj-clt

28L_or_10R?

Veteran
Apr 11, 2008
My sister, her husband, kids and the nanny flew first class (they were rev pax!)from puj to clt on saturday and she was very happy with the fa in first. She was very professional and was very nice to my autistic nephew.

This was their first trip on US and they were pleased. They are hard people to please. I expected to hear pissin and moanin' but they were actually happy with all 4 segments of their trip. Mesa flew 2 of those segments and they were happy with that, as well.

They are AA ffers but they are growing tired of AA.

This post is an excellent example - it has been out here since last evening and has not had a single reply. If you would have had a complaint that everyone could jump on we would be onto the 4th or 5th page of responses.

I'm glad you had a great experience.

The product is what the product is, but I have found that one's experience in F is usually directly proportional to the attentiveness and professionalism of the FA. I'm glad that they got one of the good ones!

The product is what the product is, but I have found that one's experience in F is usually directly proportional to the attentiveness and professionalism of the FA. I'm glad that they got one of the good ones!

This topic only has 3 responses the story about the blind man is up to 9 responses in less than 6 hours.