PilotAction American Airlines and US Airways News Update

great, loser Munn is back.

Just what we needed.

Guess he wore out his old cheerleading costume and had to have another made. I'm going to have to drink at least a six pack of martini's to get that vision out of my head! The sun is over the yard arm and the chores are done. Cheers

File a grievance and abide by it. Even Us Airways says it is a minor dispute. You do know how to file a grievance, correct?

I do and I have. I understand the process has improved with the departure of the GG.

Not yet. We've never had a seniority dispute;)

Married almost 43 years, retired 8 months and I think my bride is getting used to having me around all the time. That being said we do have 23 acres for me to hide in.

All the best,

Bob

Married almost 43 years, retired 8 months and I think my bride is getting used to having me around all the time. That being said we do have 23 acres for me to hide in.

All the best,

Bob

I can relate. :lol:

I'll bet you'd be easy to find on that Belarus tractor. How fast is it?

Congrats on the 43 years to you both.

All the best to you as well, Bob.

if the shoe was on the other foot and I saw how utterly ridicolous it was I would be open to discussion on how to solve the problem. You know something that would work for both sides.. I firmly belive there was a solution for open minds...

Opportunity lost, I agree.

I think we stopped talking when one side walked out and began a card drive.

I can relate. :lol:

I'll bet you'd be easy to find on that Belarus tractor. How fast is it?

Congrats on the 43 years to you both.

All the best to you as well, Bob.

On the road Ivan will do 18kpm in 6th gear.....if you use the proper Russian cuss words.

Bob

Opportunity lost, I agree.

I think we stopped talking when one side walked out and began a card drive.

No, I think you didn't stop talking until after you said, Don't believe ya. You won't do it and even if ya do you won't get 200 cards. Dare you!"

On the road Ivan will do 18kpm in 6th gear.....if you use the proper Russian cuss words.

Bob

If your wife can't run 20 kpm while holding a cast iron frying pan, then no need to use Russian cuss words.

Just sayin;)

Damn, another "pilot fighting thread". Can't the infection of Chip Munn stay where it belongs.....a staph infection on the toilet bowl of life?

Reactions: 1 person

Bob

But if you need a few, try svolatch, gavno, or sookin sin. I have a few others that work well when addressing inanimate objects - or people :)

Dear DOJ

You have already enjoyed several months of virtual discovery leading up to your decision to block this merger. Now you want several more months of 'discovery'. This leads me to conclude that you really didn't do your homework the first time and that your posture is more of a knee jerk, shoot from the hip, politically motivated maneuver than it is a careful and deliberate review of the merits.

Reminds me of a badly flawed seniority award from several years ago. But that's another story.