Pilots Speak Out to CNN

There will never be change as long as we have the one party system. The Republicrats will do nothing that upsets their corporate masters.
The solution to our problem is simple, and can be found in the Declaration of Independence:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
:up: :up:

It certainly is a nice thought. However, the "governed" are powerless to enact this. Certainly they've never really had the means to do it but now, there is this nasty little document standing in their way, the one that usurped the Constitution itself - it's called The Patriot Act which gives all power to . . . the King, by the creation of a dictatorship. The very moment that document gave the authority to disappear people, without charge, without due process, never to enjoy Habeas Corpus again, this country ceased to exist as we knew it, as a free nation, which it no longer is, and never will be again.

I expect these pilots to be charged any day now for inciting the traveling public, and for endangering corporate profits which in this ReBushican regime isn't allowed.

I say kudos to all who have stepped up to speak out but my word it all couldn't have come at a worse time.

It certainly is a nice thought. However, the "governed" are powerless to enact this. Certainly they've never really had the means to do it but now, there is this nasty little document standing in their way, the one that usurped the Constitution itself - it's called The Patriot Act which gives all power to . . . the King, by the creation of a dictatorship. The very moment that document gave the authority to disappear people, without charge, without due process, never to enjoy Habeas Corpus again, this country ceased to exist as we knew it, as a free nation, which it no longer is, and never will be again.

I expect these pilots to be charged any day now for inciting the traveling public, and for endangering corporate profits which in this ReBushican regime isn't allowed.

I say kudos to all who have stepped up to speak out but my word it all couldn't have come at a worse time.

The problem with the governed is that they have been dumbed down to the point that all they are preoccupied with are sports, gossip, "bling" and status. The education system was set up to produce good corporate lackeys and not thinkers. The average college student thinks Lenin and Lennon are one and the same. If the governed ever wake up and realize they've been had, then the banking/corporate establishment and their politician whores would tremble in their boots.

Latest posts