Pilots, Us Airways Remain At Odds

casyjones said:
Your comment shows resentment , frustration and other emotions and of course, jealousy.
Casey,

Did you happen to see your biography on the movie scrren? I did...

Please watch the movie, "One Flew Over The Coo Coos Nest". :D

I believe some new poster needs "302ed".

casyjones said:
My advise to you sir would be to watch the movie Anger Management while your wife rubs your back and you are eating M&M’s. Make sure you eat some sort of chocolate because it reacts with the neurons in your troubled mind not to mention the telencephalon or metencephalon of course.

Planting the flowers is a good therapeutic idea and with that suggestion I believe that there is hope for you because your thinking is still not altered from years of hate and anger.

How many years you asked? Six years of college and many more of practical experience combined with ongoing work in research.

Airline workers are becoming a good case study, some are actually benefiting from the stresses put forth on them, the self preservation instinct aspect.
So what type of job did six years of college land you within your airline life? Are you the jetway psychic? Maybe the terminal shrink. Or the tower adviser. I've already seen the movie and found it quite amusing, unlike your fake,dishonest,dry diagnosis of a bunch of employees you judge by their internet posts on a message board. I believe someone here hit the nail on the head when they said you are probably under the care of a psycho therapist and are playing out your fantasy thru this website. Or maybe you at one time took a hit on the head and have yet to make a full recovery. :shock:

casyjones said:
I have been lurking for some time now as I too am involved in the airline life. Reading some of these posts clearly shows that they are some very frustrated people out there that hate their jobs and it seems their very life the way some write.

I feel that if things were that bad for me personally I would be moving on instead of posting hateful thoughts and accusations. I see a few posters seem to live to post nothing but extremely negative and down right nasty posts aimed at management.

I have a little, not qualified as a professional mind you, just a little background in psychology. I think the airlines employees are where it’s at if a good doctor of psychology wants to make a small fortune trying to figure out the airline employees state of mind and then setting a course for healing that troubled mind.

Life doesn’t begin and end in the airline business so ease up some you posters, stop and smell the roses, live your life a few days without the nastiness and see if it makes your outlook seem a little different. Never hurt to try.

The airline doesn’t stand a change if the people who make it work hate everything around them including themselves.
Are you an usflyboi holding hands and giving kisses????? :shock: