Plan B - TWA? .............. NO BA JP IB

Status
Not open for further replies.
AA doesn't have a rich history as TW but they have their beautiful history. AA's logo carries it own weight. It might not be as famous as TW internationally but domestically they do have their fame.

America doesn't have a true American Flag carrier we have many that takes our flag around world. They'll always be people who don't like or love our flag (name). That why AA will not completely be a global carrier because what more than a plane wearing our name all over the world perfect target! Also to open new routes anti cheap. AA owns the certificate of TW and whatever international route TW had. TW and PA are great legacy will always be that. No other carriers will leave that type of legacy behind because they create what aviation is today. they'll leave a different type of legacy. I hope will be space or orbit travel we are close to that. US Airlines are the symbol of America so they are view as that.

Where have you gone, Joe Dimaggio?

The horse is dead, leave it be!

Where's my violin?

I'm all for a PAA logo
:up: :up: :up:

(Deleted by moderator: profanity)

00012244.jpg

00011602.jpg

AA doesn't have a rich history as TW but they have their beautiful history. AA's logo carries it own weight. It might not be as famous as TW internationally but domestically they do have their fame.

AA's actually got as rich a history as TWA. They just don't seem to dwell on it to the extent that the TW people seem to. I guess when you have a current history, you don't have to relive the past quite as much.

AA's actually got as rich a history as TWA. They just don't seem to dwell on it to the extent that the TW people seem to. I guess when you have a current history, you don't have to relive the past quite as much.

They way some of these folks talk, they would want you to believe that AA's history is as brief as JetBlue's.

I'm done with the TWA....

Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.