Plane Loses Pressure In-flight

I highly doubt that the decompression was that rapid. Did the side of the plane blow out or something. Like NYCBus says, even at the highest altitude that a 737 can fly, the rapid-D isn't gonna cause the bends. It was probably a subtle loss of pressurization which is being glamourized by the media. Tonight I had wing inspection light burn out, ohhh the horror of it. :shock:

The flight crew noticed the problem with the aircraft and began a slow descent to try to stabilize as he did at a lower altitude, the masks were deployed as precautionary. I submit that the passenegrs were sick because of nerves more than any quick decompression since there never was any. A little bit of overkill from the crew, but hey I go by the logbook item. I was not on the airplane.

• Banned
PITMTC said:
I submit that the passenegrs were sick because of nerves more than any quick decompression since there never was any.
[post="277815"][/post]​

You an M.D. now?

• Banned
I guess your comprehension skills are not up to par, PITMTC is not a pilot, he is a member of mtc management in PIT.

If the crew didn't get sick too, then I guess it was a mental issue with the passengers. Two pilots and how many FAs didn't get sick from the decompression.

Whinny passengers looking for a lawsuit and some attention because their parents didn't give them enough when they were younger.

It did not decompress quicky. He got control of the cabin by 27K. He did not even have to drop to 10K. I doubt they were ill from that.
Ah yes, but I am not an M.D. ;)

Atlantic said:
How bought the skill of those pilots 700! Even you would have to give them an "atta boy"!
[post="277838"][/post]​

700UW said:
I guess your comprehension skills are not up to par, PITMTC is not a pilot, he is a member of mtc management in PIT.
[post="277839"][/post]​

700 quit the hating. He was talking about the pilots on the aircraft. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course you can get it to depressurize by doing a bleeds off takeoff and halfway through the flight look up and say "heck we don't need the APU anymore" without having ever brought the engine bleeds on. Hello rubber jungle!

Back