Please , oh PLEASE....GOP,...Don't EVER change your ' M O ' !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/huckabee-39-comments-birth-control-gift-dems-085801164-politics.html

Ya know,......As much as I despise (in general)...the F'd-up GOP, even I don't enjoy "Kicking the enemy when he's DOWN and OUT"...(ALL the time), but the REPLUGS are Sooooooooooooooooo F'd up, mostly because of the right-wing-nut southern christian conservatives, that it's IMPOSSIBLE to not want to KICK them OVER and OVER and OVER again, even when they're down !

I just feel bad for a mostly level headed Replug, like say a Rob Portman (for example) from Ohio.
I mean, Rob is considered an OUTCAST by the MAJORITY of his own party, or a Lisa Markowski of Alaska, or Susan Collins of Maine.

The AZ GOP just voted to censure McCain because he was to liberal. Even Rep Kyle said this is just "wacky". He said something to the effect that he hopes people realize that AZ does not represent the rest of the GOP. What about Akin, Broun, Huckabee and all the rest who have gone out on the bat chit crazy branch.

The GOP is in some serious trouble.

Ms Tree said:
The AZ GOP just voted to censure McCain because he was to liberal. Even Rep Kyle said this is just "wacky". He said something to the effect that he hopes people realize that AZ does not represent the rest of the GOP. What about Akin, Broun, Huckabee and all the rest who have gone out on the bat chit crazy branch.

Obamacare

Reactions: 2 people
Ms Tree said:

He was in Davos kissing he ring of hard core progressive icon George Soros, thats one reason.

John Kyle drinks from the same glass.

Reactions: 1 person
Funny thing, Tree....you moan about how both parties are wrong and out of control which would indicate citizen participation is needed to regain control of the parties and here a member is cited for not representing the will of the voters and you make jokes of it.

Priceless

hypocrisy_meter_tsd.gif

I dont know what they are drinking or if they are not drinking enough but people like the head of the RNC and Jindal as well as a few others have said it over and over. Stop the in fighting and stop saying stupid stuff in front of the camera. Do the fring elements of the RNC listen? Nope. They just keep on keeping on. They keep pushing their party farther and farther to the fringe and closer to irrelevancy.

Romney lost the womens vote by double didgits. Largest gap in voting history according to what I heard. Does the GOP chanve their stance on womens issues? Nope. They double down.

~sigh~

delldude said:
The problem isn't the fringe, its the core of the GOP........they need to move on.

And BTW, women are waking up to the DNC game too.

And just What would you have the core of the GOP DO,........dell  ???
I mean are they NOT to capitalistic enough for your liking ?/

'Tree is right AGAIN, when he points out FACTS about the F'n Tea POTTY...'dude !

Things are Soooooo bad up my way, that the NH/GOP...and the "Rag (the) Manchester Union Leader newspaper could NOT,....repeat.... N O T  field a single candidate to run against Incumbent senior Senator Jeanne Shaheen, so they passed -the-hat, to GIVE.....Massachusetts LOSER...scott Brown, some Ca$H to buy property in New Haaaaampsha', so 'He's' now going to run against Shaheen, as a NEW resident from NH.

dell.
NEVER in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd see the Replugs, as F'd-up as they are,.............NEVER !

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

'Tree is right AGAIN, when he points out FACTS about the F'n Tea POTTY...'dude !

Things are Soooooo bad up my way, that the NH/GOP...and the "Rag (the) Manchester Union Leader newspaper could NOT,....repeat.... N O T  field a single candidate to run against Incumbent senior Senator Jeanne Shaheen, so they passed -the-hat, to GIVE.....Massachusetts LOSER...scott Brown, some Ca$H to buy property in New Haaaaampsha', so 'He's' now going to run against Shaheen, as a NEW resident from NH.

dell.
NEVER in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd see the Replugs, as F'd-up as they are,.............NEVER !

What's going to be your mantra when Obama collapses the dollar....

GOP....Help....Help...Help

Reactions: 1 person

dell.

Capitalistic enough? WTF you been? Government quashed capitalism many moons ago Dude. That's part of the problem with the economy......you been asleep under the Rumpelstiltskin Bridge....?
It's called regulation by government.

The core of the GOP is the problem...its infested with progressives....McCain clones who like to kowtow to the left instead of listening to their constituents and their wishes. Ask Johnny why he got a vote stuck up his ass.

You do realize that the Libs screwed up their interpreting of what Huckabee actually said, right?...

He didn't say women couldn't control their libido and needed help.

He said Dems believe women can't control their libidos without the government's help.

Of course, that part gets overlooked.

Conservatives aren't against birth control. We just don't believe it's something those who don't believe in it or need it should have to subsidize thru our employers or insurance premiums.

BCP's are so cheap to begin with -- $9-$20/month *without insurance* -- that I can't believe the DNC is still trying to make this an issue.

There's also an inequality issue.... if men can't get free all-you-can-use condoms under Obamacare, why should women get subsidized BCP's?

Reactions: 3 people
Speaking of over looking. How abiut the fact that birth control pills are not just for birth control. Look it up.

Birth control pills are not the same as condoms. See above.

Apparently Huckabee and conservatives say that women a capable except when it comes to control over their own bodies where the conservatives know better.