Please , oh PLEASE....GOP,...Don't EVER change your ' M O ' !

Granted we are a nutty bunch to allow this horse$h1t.
We test bus drivers/train drivers/pilots/FA's/Mechanics... etc.. and low hanging fruit for drugs but the 'creme de la creme' is not subject to the crap we are.
These are the a$$ho1es we should be testing as they have more lives under their control than anyone!
See if these a$$wipes make it a law.
:p
B) xUT

Reactions: 1 person
delldude said:
You said women pay for testicular care. I said not all policies cover that.

Now you change the narrative......
Stop being coy.

Men cannot opt out of paying for female well care and vice versa....For the same reason that you cannot opt out of paying taxes for schools after your kids do not attend any longer.

Glenn Quagmire said:
Stop being coy.

Men cannot opt out of paying for female well care and vice versa....For the same reason that you cannot opt out of paying taxes for schools after your kids do not attend any longer.

Wasn't the issue. You made your statement and you were wrong, that's all.
No big deal either.
I spent time on the Obama market and found big differences in what each level of plan covered. Sure the freebies we now have to pay for are in there in each plan.

This is doomed.....just watch.

Reactions: 2 people
1782152_714276705260864_133808943_n.jpg

and 'THEN .....THIS;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/30/pastor-obama-satan-_n_4690946.html?utn

(friend of yours..................'southwind)  ??????

This is one VERY VERY...Sick MF-er !  I mean, just take a close look at this SHITT-HEAD.

The saddest part of all, IS,.......that there are a zillion people walking around that pay Serious attention to this  False Prophet.

It's looking ...better and better all the time, that I'll croak BEFORE a REPLUG......EVER occupies '1600.

Gotta love these yahoo's wbo profess hate in gods name. Thankfully as more and more young fokks grow upm this kind.of hatred is becoming more and more of a minority. Five years ago I dont think a princible would have resigned over firering a gay vice princible because the student body did a sit in.

The Andrews of the world a a vanishing breed and they know it. The world will be a far better place with out them.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
and 'THEN .....THIS;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/30/pastor-obama-satan-_n_4690946.html?utn

(friend of yours..................'southwind)  ??????

This is one VERY VERY...Sick MF-er !  I mean, just take a close look at this SHITT-HEAD.

The saddest part of all, IS,.......that there are a zillion people walking around that pay Serious attention to this  False Prophet.

It's looking ...better and better all the time, that I'll croak BEFORE a REPLUG......EVER occupies '1600.
Sorry to break the news to you BIGOT but, the false prophet is sitting in the WH!

Dog Wonder said:
They will never go away as long as people send them money.
I think fewer and fewer people are eending these clowns money. Less money means less clout.. I hope.