Please , oh PLEASE....GOP,...Don't EVER change your ' M O ' !

Also, some birth control is $9-$20 a month. Some can be as high as $150. Its a prescription medicine and not all are the same. Of course you are a conservstive and like Huckabee, you know what's best for women.

This is why conservatives (republicans) always do so well with the female demographic in elections.

By the way. Do you think it would be less expensive to support free birth control and sex ed or welfare to help the children of the parents who cannot afford them? Or are you in favor of having them turn over the children to the state and have us raise them? I know. We van have Arapio raise them. He is good at reducing costs.

So many straw men, so little time...

I was a foster care provider for kids in the CPS system before I started traveling 40% of the year. We opened up our home to the very kids you'd have preferred seeing killed off at 22 weeks. We still assist with a group home with special-ed and drug-exposed kids who were either abandoned by their parents or taken away by CPS.

If you'd like to come try that on for a week or two, feel free. But I suspect you're one of those armchair liberals who like to hoist the petards, yet have never actually stepped foot in a homeless shelter, a group home, or taken the steps to become foster certified.

If birth control pills aren't being prescribed for birth control, then they're not birth control pills -- they're a prescription.

Again, since you miss the obvious, I could care less if a woman wants to use BCP's. If they want to take 'em, take 'em.

Apparently, the survey Gallup did two years ago agrees with me: http://www.gallup.com/poll/154799/americans-including-catholics-say-birth-control-morally.aspx

The results are pretty clear: 90% Dems, 89% Ind, and 87% Reps don't have a problem with birth control.

Where we seem to differ is who should have to pay for what amounts to a personal choice.

I don't ask taxpayers or anyone else in my insurance pool to pay for my daily fix of caffeine, which to me is just as much of a health-care choice.

The only thing you've been able to parrot is "Republicans hate women" and "Republicans think what is best for women".

If someone wants BCP's in their health plan, let them choose a plan that offers it, and stop asking everyone else who doesn't need it to pay for it.

Reactions: 1 person
eolesen said:
If someone wants BCP's in their health plan, let them choose a plan that offers it, and stop asking everyone else who doesn't need it to pay for it.
Should the involuntary celibates have their own special insurance company? 

eolesen said:
let them choose a plan that offers it, and stop asking everyone else who doesn't need it to pay for it.
Insurance does not work that EOleson. You pay for things you don't use all the time. Women pay for testicular care for you. You do not get to pick and choose or the system fails.

I don't like paying taxes to rehab an elementary school since I don't have any kids in the school, but that is not an option either.

eolesen said:
So many straw men, so little time...

I was a foster care provider for kids in the CPS system before I started traveling 40% of the year. We opened up our home to the very kids you'd have preferred seeing killed off at 22 weeks. We still assist with a group home with special-ed and drug-exposed kids who were either abandoned by their parents or taken away by CPS.

If you'd like to come try that on for a week or two, feel free. But I suspect you're one of those armchair liberals who like to hoist the petards, yet have never actually stepped foot in a homeless shelter, a group home, or taken the steps to become foster certified.

If birth control pills aren't being prescribed for birth control, then they're not birth control pills -- they're a prescription.

Again, since you miss the obvious, I could care less if a woman wants to use BCP's. If they want to take 'em, take 'em.

Apparently, the survey Gallup did two years ago agrees with me: http://www.gallup.com/poll/154799/americans-including-catholics-say-birth-control-morally.aspx

The results are pretty clear: 90% Dems, 89% Ind, and 87% Reps don't have a problem with birth control.

Where we seem to differ is who should have to pay for what amounts to a personal choice.

I don't ask taxpayers or anyone else in my insurance pool to pay for my daily fix of caffeine, which to me is just as much of a health-care choice.

The only thing you've been able to parrot is "Republicans hate women" and "Republicans think what is best for women".

It's the mothers choice not mine.  I do not have a dog in the race so stop trying to change the narrative and make up crap.

And you'd guess wrong but it's not like you are a stranger to that.

Or both.

That's nice.  I think they should be covered by health care since birth control helps to prevent those unwanted pregnancies that lead to the abortions you do not want to happen .. or did you miss that part of biology class?

Yippy.  A poll acknowledging that Catholics go against the Church teachings.  So?

We are not talking abot having a problem with birth control, we are talking about conservatives wanting to reduce/eliminate abortions but not doing a damn thing to prevent/reduce the pregnancies that lead to abortions.  Again, simple biology and math.

No where we differ is that we are going to pay, I am looking long term and would rather pay a little up front rather than a lot down line.  You would rather not pay anything but ignore the fact that will (you ) will pay more done line.  Those foster kids you helped raise were not free.  You and the state paid and will pay a whole lot more than the cost of birth control and sex ed.

Right  Coffee = birth control.  Might want to keep that one to your self.  This is the stupid crap that creates double digit losses with female voters.

Well I'm sorry you do not like the reality but when conservative men are making the rules for what women can do with their own bodies that is what it's called.

See above.  Pay a little now or a lot later.  You pick.  Unless of course you just want to let minors starve and die.  

One thing I found ironic is that the conservatives scream like a burnt pig about birth control but are strangely silent about the fact that ED drugs are covered.  Bizarre.  

eolesen said:
Are you referring to the spayed/neutered like yourself?
I am referring to the crotchety incontinents who couldn't get pleasured in a brothel waving around $100 bills.  The same people complaining about birth control pills.

Ms Tree said:
Speaking of over looking. How abiut the fact that birth control pills are not just for birth control. Look it up.

Birth control pills are not the same as condoms. See above.

Apparently Huckabee and conservatives say that women a capable except when it comes to control over their own bodies where the conservatives know better.

Condoms can also be used as rainsuits. Maybe you should try one on for size.

Glenn Quagmire said:
Insurance does not work that EOleson. You pay for things you don't use all the time. Women pay for testicular care for you. You do not get to pick and choose or the system fails.

I don't like paying taxes to rehab an elementary school since I don't have any kids in the school, but that is not an option either.

You have to check the policy for specific coverage, Pal. There isn't a blanket policy under Obamascare.

Yes you do....its why the policies differ in price....its called coverage.

Whats the Definition of.....DEATH PANELS  ?????

(Think hard.........'southwind)..( OH, never Mind.  ..... MY BAD)  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer:

I N S U R A N C E ........................C O M P A N Y S   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

' F ' ........The Re-PLUG-LICAN Party  !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lean Forward !

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Whats the Definition of.....DEATH PANELS  ?????

(Think hard.........'southwind)..( OH, never Mind.  ..... MY BAD)  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer:

I N S U R A N C E ........................C O M P A N Y S   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNDER OBAMACARE REGULATIONS!
' F ' ........The Re-PLUG-LICAN Party  !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lean Forward !

Notice Scott Walker unemployment numbers up Wi?
Tax surplus too.
Damn conservatives know how to run things....yeah.

Latest posts