Possible Restoration of Lost Wages for Flight Attendants

Status
Not open for further replies.
WorldTraveler said:
no, I am not finding negativity.

Imagine if we all worked at Delta

https://www.coworker.org/petitions/tell-delta-our-voices-will-not-be-silenced-1

So what in his statement was so terrible that he deserved to be terminated? 

A few years ago I was on TV in New York, in Uniform telling New York city that AA was lying to them, that management pulled servicable aircraft out of service to try and get an injunction against us during contract negotiations, yet I wasnt fired because it was the truth and I'm in a Union. This guy makes a seemingly harmless factual statement and the company fires him. Shameful. This is the company you defend? They should just go ahead and change their logo to a swastika. 

1465176_10152978209930972_988646462034720902_n.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:
This won't make a certain crazy person very happy. This doesn't seem to include today's extra 4%. The parameters look to show the $53.52 previous TOS. Not the new $55.58. So in fact the increase may even be more than Delta.

Reactions: 4 people
where is the cheerleader explaining how DL FA's make more especially with profit sharing - it must be a tough one to try to explain away

Reactions: 1 person
IORFA, it looks that way to me as well.  53356 by 12 by 53.52 comes to about 83 hrs per month, which is average.  Put in the new rate and the final figure for hourly pay is 55410, 2054 higher than before.  Total compensation DL-81405, AA-86808.

MK

Reactions: 3 people
wait someone will come here and tell you how your math is wrong and profit sharing is better

kirkpatrick said:
IORFA, it looks that way to me as well.  53356 by 12 by 53.52 comes to about 83 hrs per month, which is average.  Put in the new rate and the final figure for hourly pay is 55410, 2054 higher than before.  Total compensation DL-81405, AA-86808.

MK
I'm sure bob will give advice on what the apfa should have done, because bob and the twu has accomplished so much.

Curious to see what trice has to say about this. Probably, LG is getting more money for FAs to get re-elected. She's so evil.

Reactions: 3 people
kirkpatrick said:

MK
Thanks Mark. I was just too lazy to do the math. Merry Christmas Doug, AND Thank You!!! As well as Merry Christmas to everyone. Even you WT, however much it pains me to acknowledge you.

Trice said something to the effect of -he expected the full TA to be reinstated and that with the current profits the pay raise was a no brainier. The only way we were able to get extra $ to come up to DAL is Laura Gladings report with the company,  the only reason the 1st time around the hard 40 was dropped is Laura's report with AA, the only reason we were able to get the TA reinstated is Laura's report with AA. This the whole idea!
Being so adversarial would of kept us at the $1 raise by the arbitrators.  

Laura is far more qualified than Trice, could one only imagine.

Reactions: 7 people
Adversarial approaches is what gets some people elected.

Being able to adjust your tactics to the given situation is what makes you a leader.

NYer said:
Adversarial approaches is what gets some people elected.

Being able to adjust your tactics to the given situation is what makes you a leader.
Gee imagine that...an adversarial approach! When was the last time the TWU took an adversarial approach to anything the company was peddling?

MetalMover said:
Gee imagine that...an adversarial approach! When was the last time the TWU took an adversarial approach to anything the company was peddling?

Every single time the AMT negotiators go to the mat it's about saying no, demanding more and working towards mediation, impasse, a cooling down period and then the a place some leaders believe it is the only place to get a deal...a Presidential Emergency Board...Anything outside of that is a failure.

NYer said:

Every single time the AMT negotiators go to the mat it's about saying no, demanding more and working towards mediation, impasse, a cooling down period and then the a place some leaders believe it is the only place to get a deal...a Presidential Emergency Board...Anything outside of that is a failure.
Better than giving a company EVERYTHING thing it wants without a fight ALA TWU! Like they've done for the past 30+ years.

700UW said:
At US we didn't get any equity in either chapter 11
So you're saying the twu is better then then iam, wow I didn't think it was possible to be worse then the twu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts