President Trump

Give it time.

jgP6QFo.jpg

And the Trump saith 'let there be jobs' and there was.

How soon before the Trump clothing line puts some of those displaced textile workers to work in the Carolinas? And how much of a pay cut do they need to take from what they were making in order to make it worth his while? Minimum wage? Wait...they want to abolish minimum wage....by God...he might bring back some jobs that pay $20 (US) per day. Hey.... a minimum wage job created under Obama was not a "real job"...but a job that pays less that the current minimum wage (since they will abolish it) created under T Rump is "making America Grate Again".

what a great thought. Just like we had these suicidal pilots back in 2009. Start at the 2 minute mark to get el Rushbo's speaking the very words that are mentioned your facebook sign.

I guess nobody cared about who was flying the plane back then.

Last edited:
what a great thought. Just like we had these suicidal pilots back in 2009. Start at the 2 minute mark to get el Rushbo's speaking the very words that are mentioned your facebook sign.

I guess nobody cared about who was flying the plane back then.
Well, for one thing K.C. "el Rushbo" doesn't speak for me and a lot of people. He's an egotistical windbag that just happens to be a conservative from Kansas City.

DISTURBED MAN GETS PAST WHITE HOUSE SECURITY, GIVES PRESS CONFERENCE

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...t-white-house-security-gives-press-conference

"The man, who somehow obtained White House credentials in order to bypass security, unloaded a delusional and paranoid rant that left a room full of experienced reporters shaken...

...After a stream-of-consciousness tirade in which he accused the reporters of being part of a far-reaching conspiracy to distort reality, the man abruptly walked off “before he could do any real harm,” a Secret Service spokesman said...

...We were all terrified that, at some point, he was going to ask us if we had any questions,” Harland Dorrinson, a reporter, said. “None of us wanted to say anything that would set him off.”

Well, for one thing K.C. "el Rushbo" doesn't speak for me and a lot of people. He's an egotistical windbag that just happens to be a conservative from Kansas City.

You're right...he's an egotistical windbag that happens to be a conservative, although his stint in KC was rather short. He's actually from Cape Girardeau, which is in the jackbootheel of Missouri. And he was a spokesperson for many. So many agreed with him that in order to save time, they coined the term "megadittos"

Speaking of egotistical windbags who happen to be a conservative - did you notice what was sworn in last Friday?

Last edited:
DISTURBED MAN GETS PAST WHITE HOUSE SECURITY, GIVES PRESS CONFERENCE

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...t-white-house-security-gives-press-conference

"The man, who somehow obtained White House credentials in order to bypass security, unloaded a delusional and paranoid rant that left a room full of experienced reporters shaken...

...After a stream-of-consciousness tirade in which he accused the reporters of being part of a far-reaching conspiracy to distort reality, the man abruptly walked off “before he could do any real harm,” a Secret Service spokesman said...

...We were all terrified that, at some point, he was going to ask us if we had any questions,” Harland Dorrinson, a reporter, said. “None of us wanted to say anything that would set him off.”
Well, according to Kellyanne, while speaking to Chuck Todd, the new government will use "Alternative Facts" as needed.

I say Bravo, why the hell not?, because, they worked perfectly for Obama and the left , never challenged by the media.
Hmm....and what was the word the righties used to describe that practice? Lies? So...now the media calls out lies and you ignore it. The media can't win with you guys....

that's because they one sided in their lie calling, how many times did an obama press sec stand there and lie like a dog? not that you'll admit that

that's because they one sided in their lie calling, how many times did an obama press sec stand there and lie like a dog? not that you'll admit that

Okay....here you go. Obama's press secretary lied like a dog. Now....how about your views on what Trumps press secretary did. Not the mainstream media...YOURS.

I think he would have been better served not to do so but I did enjoy him ripping them a new ass about their bs like tweeting about a missing MLK piece in the oval office

Latest posts