Pro Gun control Mayor Bloomberg comments on the Colorado massacre

There you go, if our friend Ms Tree was in charge you would have to defend yourself with a Swiss Army Knife.

where do you get that? I said that you can own what ever weapons you want but that they must be registered. If you are going to attribute things to please at least be accurate.

If more sane people were armed the insane one would get off fewer shots.

Consider the nation of Switzerland. EVERY citizen is issued an assault rifle and taught how to use it. RESULT: Lowest Murder rate in Europe

They are also automatic recrutes in the Swiss Army should they be invaded. You just have to decide if you're German, French, Italian or any other Euro trash immigrant!

where do you get that? I said that you can own what ever weapons you want but that they must be registered. If you are going to attribute things to please at least be accurate.

I was amused at you laundry list of WMD's in a gun debate. I figured you would have no problem with private ownership of a Swiss Army Knife.

Am I wrong about that too?

I was amused at you laundry list of WMD's in a gun debate. I figured you would have no problem with private ownership of a Swiss Army Knife.

Am I wrong about that too?

My examples of.various extreme weapons was to show that we do accept restrictions on what weapons can be owned and that the 2nd is not absolute.

The name has nothing to do with gender. It is a play on words.

OK, word games. I'll play.

Ms is for 'unknowns' and any woman who wishes to use it.

Since you identify with trees...Dioecious or monoecious?

Lol. I used to play an on line first person shooter game and we used the screen names of Ms Fire and Ms Tree. We had fun with it.

Lol. I used to play an on line first person shooter game and we used the screen names of Ms Fire and Ms Tree. We had fun with it.

Criminals prefer unarmed victims. Dictators prefer unarmed citizens. Any Questions? Remebr Gun Control means holding the fire arm with BOTH hands.

Mys-tery,

I have to admit you and GQ got me good, LOL.

Criminals prefer unarmed victims. Dictators prefer unarmed citizens. Any Questions? Remebr Gun Control means holding the fire arm with BOTH hands.

again want does that have to do with my proposal. My proposal only tracks the.weapons, it does not limit your access to them so long as you are a law abiding citizen.

Everyone complains about criminals.having access to guns. what's your plan?

again want does that have to do with my proposal. My proposal only tracks the.weapons, it does not limit your access to them so long as you are a law abiding citizen.

Everyone complains about criminals.having access to guns. what's your plan?

ANY attempt at regulation is a violation of the 2nd Amendment. My "plan" would be to explain thatin order to preserve and protect our Liberty every now and then we'll have to undure a tradegy. The price of Freedom is risk.

Back