Pro Gun control Mayor Bloomberg comments on the Colorado massacre

where do you get that? I said that you can own what ever weapons you want but that they must be registered. If you are going to attribute things to please at least be accurate.

Registration is to make it easy for government to locate your guns. No government enjoys armed citizens.

Guns ae already registered. Do you like the fact that a criminal can walk up to anyone on the street and buy a weapon no questions asked?

Guns ae already registered. Do you like the fact that a criminal can walk up to anyone on the street and buy a weapon no questions asked?

Criminals don't register their guns, only law abiding people for the most part.
Well a criminal can't walk up to a gun dealer and pass a background check, so whats your point?

No chit Sherlock. That's why I propose that all weapons have a title similar to a house or car and that anytime a weapon is sold the title must be transference.

Person to person sales of guns do not require verification in most states. That's a pretty nice thing for a crook who wants a gun. Eliminate that loop hole and close down a huge window of opportunity.

No chit Sherlock. That's why I propose that all weapons have a title similar to a house or car and that anytime a weapon is sold the title must be transference.

Person to person sales of guns do not require verification in most states. That's a pretty nice thing for a crook who wants a gun. Eliminate that loop hole and close down a huge window of opportunity.

With some 300 million guns already out there, I'm sure your proposal will be a priority.

Again, as i said. It will take some time for existing weapons to trickle out of the system but at least we can prevent new ones from getting in the system.

Is 300 million guns enough?

Or does this country need more?

Within a 30 mile radius of me there are a million people. NYC has over 13 million people. 300 million wouldn't put a dent in NYS. So no 300 million they are not enough! :rolleyes: The country and NYS needs more!

The notion of titling a gun is interesting, but it shows how little Tree knows about firearms... The likelihood of being able to use that database as a way of identifying Who Shot J.R. made great PR for California when they signed it into law, but in practice, it is a bit laughable.

Micro-coding the serial number into the firing pin has already been tested at UC Davis, and in some ways, it was a bit of a failure.

Case_W4.jpg

First off, firing pins are easily replaced. Anyone who can pass high school metal shop could probably make a replacement. You could also obliterate the coding pretty quickly with a Dremel tool and not impact the performance of the firearm enough to matter.

That method of identification also assumes that a shell casing is retrieved. When I go shooting, my brass doesn't get left around haphazardly, and for those who don't want to police their casings, it's really not all that hard to install a device to capture your ejected brass... if microcoding were ever implemented nationally, I'd have one of these overnighted.

126.jpg

Using the rifling within a barrel for microcoding is also not likely to survive usage, since barrels are also easily replaced, and not too difficult to manufacture if you've got the right equipment.

The best part Dawg is that the goverment can't force you to buy a gun. Health Insurance? We may have a problem.

Maybe when Romney replaces the current Ruler, next year, he can force everyone over the age of 18 to purchase a gun and hold the threat of the IRS over all.................just like Barrack did!

I have great respect for some one having an opioion about their President when they still haven't learned how to spell his name.

Good point.
Next question, what is a opioion?
Opio ion...must be a nuclear physics code word.

Shot me one them opioion's....little bugger busted out the brush pile and old rover got him soons I shot him.

Latest posts

Back