QIK improvement wish list

fenixflyer is only a troll. Moderators need to remove it. Doubt this thing is even from out west.

I'm stating my opinion. If it contrasts with yours and you don't like it...bugger off, its my opinion.

Also, I am a west employee. My paychecks still say "America West Airlines" on them in the top left corner. I'm not going to tell you where/what I do because that would be stupid. Definately not in a public forum.

Also, I am a west employee. My paychecks still say "America West Airlines" on them in the top left corner. I'm not going to tell you where/what I do because that would be stupid. Definately not in a public forum.

Great, now that that's been cleared up, I dont care who you are or where you work. I'm still waiting for your answers to the questions the agents here have asked. Please give us the answers to our questions and enlighten us as to how the system works "just fine" given the numerous limitations that its been shown to have. I eagerly await your answers to our questions so we can use the system to our best ability.

how about updating it do do anything International....why was this system switched on if it couldnt handle intl???!!!I actually asked that question of a Manager and was told that most of the system worked so they decided to go ahead and play catch up later...From the botom of our hearts here in the Intl dept in phl we want to say Are YOU FREAKING INSANE???!!! Why cant I divide a pnr without a Css sign........Why cant I go out of order to clear the standby list....this system thinks it knows how to work a flt better than me.....Why dont i get a name back when i on a tkt instead of seat reconciled...these are european flts were talking about...we need to know who are on our flts....these cities dont play ...not like Mexico or Canada...no questions asked...10,000 fine.....

Well well well..
Agents have been calling the HELP DESK!

Their NOT ANSWERING.
1) Put on hold
2) disconnected

Told my collegue, next time they answer ask them how they would like to be outsourced.

How can you justify getting rid of a program that has worked JUST FINE for all this time?
Please think for a moment about your statement (see above).
Is this the best defense you can offer in justifying this miserable system? With your way of thinking, why don't we all just rely on covered wagons to cross the country and sailing ships to cross the oceans? Afterall, they worked just fine!
QIK/SHARES may have worked ok pre-merger. But now it must work in an environment that demands much more than it can handle. It seemed on day one that Tempe didn't have a clue. The airline is being run by folks who think the airline is just larger version of HP, with a name-change to US. If this were true, all would be fine. The truth is, a large part of the company is still US in structure, yet without any of the former technology running it. Open your eyes to this mess.

1) A bag reroute mask that does not come up when there are no bags checked but does when you really need to reroute.
2) A connection list that give the city with the times so I can stop hub dumping.
3) Why can't I ticket a $99 companion certificate for CP

FOR THE LAST TIME, HP WAS A REGIONAL CARRIER!!!!!!!
First of all, HP was classified as a major carrier by the DOT. But whatever definition you use ..it was a regional/major carrier that was in a strong enough position to merge with USAirways and save your jobs.

From what I've seen if the Sandcastle has the opportunity to buy a product that costs $10 and does most of what's required versus a product that costs $11.00 but does everything you need it to PLUS save a $1.50 for a net cost of $9.50, US Airways will buy the $10.00 product EVERY TIME. :shock:

That's the mindset and it's a mindset of Mediocrity and failure.Give us an example of a situation that HP has done differently. Homegrown is great if your raising tomatoes, but with IT the story is playing out that most of what passes for IT talent is better off raising tomatoes. :shock:

Penny Wise, Pound Foolish or, as you like to put it, knowing the price of everything but the value of nothing.

What is really sad are the reports that Tempe has decided to stay with QIK instead of going with LH's idea of going to Amadeus as the standard *A platform. (I can see how going back to Sabre would be an admission of error. Going with Amadeus might have been a face saving way of going with a system that can support a complex, international operation).

I realize this is probably the wrong place to post this, but can someone explain the close out procedures for me? I (by the grace of God) got my companion pass on a flight out of CLT Saturday and stayed in the gate area to make sure the plane left with him on it. While I was there, I heard five different agents tell customers at three different gates that they could not answer any questions for 30 minutes--they were "closing out the previous flight". What in the hell is that all about?

First of all, HP was classified as a major carrier by the DOT. But whatever definition you use ..it was a regional/major carrier that was in a strong enough position to merge with USAirways and save your jobs.

HP was going broke, tell me again how much money HP put out for the merger. You Westies think half a$$ is ok. Easties do not. You are happy with a Hundred dollar check we are not. We shared OUR profit share check with you and you did not. You are showing a profit because of the merger. So actually we saved your jobs. HP reminds me of Mesa and as long as you out there in PHX think our management team is doing a great job then we truly are doomed. The reason the boys want a cost neutral contract is to pay for their screw ups. Even you people can see that cant you? How long before they give themselves another bonus? But thats ok with you because you are brainwashed.

We could easily return to SABRE if Tempe would admit they made an error in selecting QIK/Shares. The East still have native SABRE skills at their fingertips and the West can use QIK over SABRE which is already written. Heck, little or no training required. We are using FOS/DECS and TIPS now might as well get the whole package.

Latest posts