Qualified?

Well...personally, I wouldn't broadcast that kind of personal information OUT in public. What happens in Vegas should stay in Vegas. :up:
Must be a sewer pipe implanted in your brain/soul.

My point was a simple one for simple minds----Bush might be a real bad leader, and he IS, but he sure didn't cause ALL the troubles he is blamed for.

Haters, people with black souls write that kind of garbage. Do you fit that M.O??

Must be a sewer pipe implanted in your brain/soul.

My point was a simple one for simple minds----Bush might be a real bad leader, and he IS, but he sure didn't cause ALL the troubles he is blamed for.

Haters, people with black souls write that kind of garbage. Do you fit that M.O??

Praise be the Holy Roller. If you don't like the answers from the sewer don't roll around in'em.

Bush IS RESPONSIBLE for what ever happens on his watch. That's called RESPONSIBILITY for being "commander in Chief" If you can't handle the responsibility DON'T RUN! You can slice your little imaginary world any way you like it. REALITY will still be with the rest of us.

Furthermore, some people have a lot of nerve attempting to condeme others for being "haters", with the kind of ilk they spit out.

I esp. like it when people only lay claim when the times are good. I guess in your world only certain leaders are responsible for THEIR decisions...except for the "The Decider".

FYI...I'm a lover... with a iron core. Now you keep preaching while I get back to spreadin the love. I love all creatures including ignorant ones.

A debate “moderator†in the tank for Obama

PBS anchor Gwen Ifill will serve as moderator for the first and only vice presidential debate. The Commission on Presidential Debates, with the assent of the two campaigns, decided not to impose any guidelines on her duties or questions.

In an imaginary world where liberal journalists are held to the same standards as everyone else, Ifill would be required to make a full disclosure at the start of the debate. She would be required to turn to the cameras and tell the national audience that she has a book coming out on January 20, 2009 – a date that just happens to coincide with the inauguration of the next president of the United States.

The title of Ifill’s book? “Breakthrough: Politics and Race in the Age of Obamaâ€. Nonpartisan?

Ifill’s publisher, Random House, is already busy hyping the book with YouTube clips of Ifill heaping praise on her subjects, including Obama and Obama-endorsing Mass. Governor Deval Patrick. The official promo for the book gushes:

“In The Breakthrough, veteran journalist Gwen Ifill surveys the American political landscape, shedding new light on the impact of Barack Obama’s stunning presidential campaign and introducing the emerging young African American politicians forging a bold new path to political power…Drawing on interviews with power brokers like Senator Obama, former Secretary of State Colin Powell, Vernon Jordan, the Reverend Jesse Jackson, and many others, as well as her own razor-sharp observations and analysis of such issues as generational conflict and the ‘black enough’ conundrum, Ifill shows why this is a pivotal moment in American history.â€

Ask the Commission on Presidential Debates if she will acknowledge her conflict of interest: 202-872-1020.

And here’s the e-mail address of Janet H. Brown, Executive Director of the Debates Commission: [email protected]

Would that be anything like the way you LOVE to leave out who spent the last 8 years DEREULATING the Banking and finance industries? Creating what can only be called a Ponzi Scheme for the rich to get richer. But, you would have to place the blame on people who actually tried to help the poor and middle class get a piece of the pie.

But that's OK...cause McCane (he'll be on one soon) has SEVEN houses to hobble to and from.

This debacle of a disaster lays squarely at the feet of John McCain and McBush.

Who signed away Glass-Steagall?

A debate “moderator†in the tank for Obama

PBS anchor Gwen Ifill will serve as moderator for the first and only vice presidential debate. The Commission on Presidential Debates, with the assent of the two campaigns, decided not to impose any guidelines on her duties or questions.

In an imaginary world where liberal journalists are held to the same standards as everyone else, Ifill would be required to make a full disclosure at the start of the debate. She would be required to turn to the cameras and tell the national audience that she has a book coming out on January 20, 2009 – a date that just happens to coincide with the inauguration of the next president of the United States.

The title of Ifill’s book? “Breakthrough: Politics and Race in the Age of Obamaâ€. Nonpartisan?

Ifill’s publisher, Random House, is already busy hyping the book with YouTube clips of Ifill heaping praise on her subjects, including Obama and Obama-endorsing Mass. Governor Deval Patrick. The official promo for the book gushes:

“In The Breakthrough, veteran journalist Gwen Ifill surveys the American political landscape, shedding new light on the impact of Barack Obama’s stunning presidential campaign and introducing the emerging young African American politicians forging a bold new path to political power…Drawing on interviews with power brokers like Senator Obama, former Secretary of State Colin Powell, Vernon Jordan, the Reverend Jesse Jackson, and many others, as well as her own razor-sharp observations and analysis of such issues as generational conflict and the ‘black enough’ conundrum, Ifill shows why this is a pivotal moment in American history.â€

Ask the Commission on Presidential Debates if she will acknowledge her conflict of interest: 202-872-1020.

And here’s the e-mail address of Janet H. Brown, Executive Director of the Debates Commission: [email protected]
I see where this is going.

Gwen Ifill will be to blame if Palin cannot come up with intelligent answers to the debate questions.

Back