Question & Answer Session with Doug Parker

The most asked questions will be submitted to Doug Parker and his response will be posted on this website. We will allow another week or so for the employees to submit their questions.

My question was in regards to us non-union employees in tech-ops who will be facing substancial paycuts and loss of vacation-time and sick-time if something is not negotiated in a transition agreement. I'm grateful a more direct communication link has been made available. Obviously DP is making an effort to keep in touch with his employees and monitors this website. I applaud his efforts.

The most asked questions will be submitted to Doug Parker and his response will be posted on this website. We will allow another week or so for the employees to submit their questions.

LMAO! Now I understand! Someone called me last week and said I was moderating the Q/A session with DP. They thought when they were told "Eric" will be moderating...ask him....they thought they were talking about me! I was trying to think how in the world did my name come up! :unsure: Thanks Eric...for revealing yourself and easing my mind! :rolleyes:

Doug,

My question to you is when both airlines are completely merged, will we have more than the one and only option we have for medical? Right now east has Blue Cross - Blue Shield, no choice, take it or leave it. That choice may be good in some parts of the country, but it's not good in all parts of the country. We as employees need choices that are better suited for the geographical regions we live in. One size fits all doesn't work for everyone.