Question for pilots but everyone else please read

nonrev

Aug 7, 2004
HIGH COMMAND
Visit site
I have observed contrails up in the sky for a long time. In the past few years I have noticed that they don't go away and by the end of the day the sky is nothing but one big haze that almost blocks out the sun. I always thought contrails would disapear within a minute or two. Also making me more curious is where the contrails exit the plane. When looking through a telescope you clearly see four vapor trails while there are only two engines. While I go outside and get some sun I watch as they make perfect lines across the sky but the next day with the same weather there's not one to be found at all. I am way off topic but I know there must be some pilots that see this quite often. Is this normal or am I just looking into this too much. For all those that think I should be committed just look up at the sky. I would appreciate any answer on this.....Thanks

That is, unless you're a HAARP type. Then those are chem-trails that military aircraft are spraying to keep the population placid.

Yes, and they're masked by holograms that make them look like regular airliners (you can't make this stuff up!!). Which explains collections of (really cool) photos like these:

http://www.skystef.be/contrail-special.htm

Reactions: 1 person
I have observed contrails up in the sky for a long time. In the past few years I have noticed that they don't go away and by the end of the day the sky is nothing but one big haze that almost blocks out the sun. I always thought contrails would disapear within a minute or two. Also making me more curious is where the contrails exit the plane. When looking through a telescope you clearly see four vapor trails while there are only two engines. While I go outside and get some sun I watch as they make perfect lines across the sky but the next day with the same weather there's not one to be found at all. I am way off topic but I know there must be some pilots that see this quite often. Is this normal or am I just looking into this too much. For all those that think I should be committed just look up at the sky. I would appreciate any answer on this.....Thanks

Some days the clouds last all day, and sometimes they don't. Sometimes the clouds are very thin, and sometimes thick. Sometimes there are no clouds at all. Sometimes clouds cover the whole sky.

The formation of contrails, their shape, duration, etc. are affected by the same humidity, temperature, winds, pressure, etc. as are clouds. Not all jets have only two engines. Some have only one, some three, some four, and some eight.

Reactions: 1 person