rain

PJ last worrd is that I''ll be back in K town Sun night, and back on ''dead red'' monday.

Cheers

PJ last worrd is that I''ll be back in K town Sun night, and back on ''dead red'' monday.

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Randy

I probably won''t get to meet you as I believe I am being sent to pickle lake tomorrow. The lightning strikes are starting to come...unfortunately with rain though. They must be worried though as they sent me up in a turbo beaver looking for fires today.

Randy

I probably won''t get to meet you as I believe I am being sent to pickle lake tomorrow. The lightning strikes are starting to come...unfortunately with rain though. They must be worried though as they sent me up in a turbo beaver looking for fires today.

Randy

Randy

Randy

Latest posts

Back