Rally June 6th

freedom

Veteran
Feb 15, 2006
Talks are set between the company and IAM for june 6th regarding the new contract . Let's let the company know that we are growing impatient while we work here in PHX in 100 degrees PLUS out on the tarmac ... Lets remind both sides the IAM and the company , that while they sit inside their nice 75 degree rooms pouring water and talking that we're out here DYING FOR PENUTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both the East and the West need a new contract , lets see if the company can actually get something major done for once besides just small fixes ...

Rally June 6th , more information will follow .

Good Luck my friend - wish I could walk the line in support of my Fleet brothers - Hope some other techs will step up and support the cause - we are all in this together.

Talks are set between the company and IAM for june 6th regarding the new contract . Let's let the company know that we are growing impatient while we work here in PHX in 100 degrees PLUS out on the tarmac ... Lets remind both sides the IAM and the company , that while they sit inside their nice 75 degree rooms pouring water and talking that we're out here DYING FOR PENUTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both the East and the West need a new contract , lets see if the company can actually get something major done for once besides just small fixes ...
Rally June 6th , more information will follow .

Can't we hold a rally in the shade this time? This is not rally weather.

I hear 7-11 is hiring, pays about the same and you get to work in Air Conditioning!

P.S. It's PHX it's supposed to be hot! You knew the terms when you accepted the job!

Hey golden ram ,you don't have one postive thing to say do you?

You are SO us air

I hear 7-11 is hiring, pays about the same and you get to work in Air Conditioning!

P.S. It's PHX it's supposed to be hot! You knew the terms when you accepted the job!

You better hold your tongue you impudent little sh!t. I've worked more years on the PHX ramp than you will ever imagine so shut your stinking pie hole. Brush your teeth, they're green.

haha i wanted to say something to that extent as well ,but then i realised the little troll would have won , just try to brush it off , really what does it matter what he says.....

First we hold a rally on the only day it rains in February, then we have one in April and we're eating dust from 55m winds, and now it's just D*** Hot! How about hosting one at AMAZING JAKES! in Mesa. I think the company is pretty much aware they are "Burning Bridges".
They'd better clean it up fast or get "Out of Dodge!"

You knew the terms when you accepted the job!
With all due respect, I was thinking along the same lines but wasn't sure how to put into writing in a nice way.

Is heat a new phenomenon in Phoenix? If not, then I don't see how using the hot weather as a rationale to a better contract....

With all due respect, I was thinking along the same lines but wasn't sure how to put into writing in a nice way.

Is heat a new phenomenon in Phoenix? If not, then I don't see how using the hot weather as a rationale to a better contract....

That is exactly the point. There are problems with the company that need to be fixed, complaining about the weather when your job demands you work outside shows you are not prepared to come to the table with what it takes to get the contract you deserve.

You work the ramp in PHX = Outside Hot Weather!