Ramp Seniority Committee

Ramp Rogue

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Has anyone heard any news about a ramp seniority committee? The iam is always so secretive about how they are going to screw us until the screwing is over and it's too late to do anything about it. If anyone knows anything about how our seniority will be, would you please post it?

IAM is not going to screw you, seniority will be dovetail, the IAM has said that over and over.

Howzabout the agents that got furloughed last year and lost their seniority?

Any of them on the committee?

Any chance this will get made right?

I'm not holding my breath, 'cause I'm guessing the scewing will continue.

Don't bother blaming Armedio - the district and international signed off on it.

West needs to be stapled to the East. (TWA to American) This allows the greatest reduction in senior people over the next 5 year period.

Time to get the ole KY jelly out........ :shock: The grand poobah, THD, has spoken.... :blink:
Is that the best you can do is try to insult instead of sticking to the issue?

And by the way it was Stock Clerk.

Don't let the facts get in your way.

West needs to be stapled to the East. (TWA to American)

Not quite true, TWA got 25% seniority in any locations where TWA made up more than 15% of the combined ASM's in that station.JFK,LGA,EWR,LAX to name a few.They got 100% seniority in STL and 4/10/01 seniority in the remaining locations where TWA's contribution of ASM's was below the 15% threshold.DFW,ORD,MIA, ect.

They did get full credit for company time at all locations, which is used for vacation bidding and rate of pay.

As a result in the majority of the so called 25% stations,you'll see former TWA employees bidding for vacation before AA employees.I've worked with the number one guy on the vacation bid list, he has company seniority of 1956...