Rand Paul Detained by TSA

You forgot to mention Ron Paul.

Please tell me when they come back to us in Body bags from the Middle East via Dover AFB what are they then??? "Friendly Combatants"? Or just corpses killed in an international chess match?

WHO are our Generals in the Middle East?

General Dynamics?
General Physics?
General Electric?
General Motors?

These are fair questions. Curious as to why you'd fail to respond to valid questions? Unless they challenged your perception of the world? Or I'm right?

Also, I didn't forget to mention Ron Paul. I don't need to, that's what I have you for! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scientist guts Rand Paul on fish study:

“In the military they have $5.2 million they spent on goldfish — studying goldfish to see how democratic they were and if we could learn about democracy from goldfish,” Paul said on Fox. “I would give the president the authority to go ahead and cut all $5 million in goldfish studies.”

"But Couzin charged Paul “misrepresented” the research that scientists have been doing for about four years. First of all, Couzin said, they studied golden shiner fish — not goldfish.
He also said the research, among other things, can help lead to advances in technology for robots that work on deep sea oil spills and radioactive leaks. He said the research has “direct applications to human security and collective control of robots.”
“Our work aims to understand the principles of collective control in animal groups and what this can inform us about collective robotics. It has nothing at all to do with human politics,” Couzin said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/scientist-guts-rand-paul-on-fish-study-87964.html#ixzz2LjFqjEBK

Some good comments on the issue:
"
Dstegesaurus_5000 • 15 hours ago −
Remind me again what was the practical application of Alexander Fleming's research on the Penicillium mould? NIH research grants go through a rigorous peer review process that Senator Aqua Buddha obviously doesn't understand.

"When I woke up on September 28, 1928, I certainly didn't plan to revolutionize all medicine by discovering the world's first antibiotic. But I suppose that was exactly what I did."
65 4 •Reply•Share ›

Stephen431 Dstegesaurus_5000 • 14 hours ago −
What about any practical application of JJ Thompson's discovery & research on the electron?

How could anyone derive any practical benefit from the study of tiny particles that no one can see?

Yet, here we are in a world that relies on electronics.

Scientist guts Rand Paul on fish study:

“In the military they have $5.2 million they spent on goldfish — studying goldfish to see how democratic they were and if we could learn about democracy from goldfish,” Paul said on Fox. “I would give the president the authority to go ahead and cut all $5 million in goldfish studies.”

"But Couzin charged Paul “misrepresented” the research that scientists have been doing for about four years. First of all, Couzin said, they studied golden shiner fish — not goldfish.
He also said the research, among other things, can help lead to advances in technology for robots that work on deep sea oil spills and radioactive leaks. He said the research has “direct applications to human security and collective control of robots.”
“Our work aims to understand the principles of collective control in animal groups and what this can inform us about collective robotics. It has nothing at all to do with human politics,” Couzin said.

Read more: http://www.politico....l#ixzz2LjFqjEBK

Some good comments on the issue:
"
Dstegesaurus_5000 • 15 hours ago −
Remind me again what was the practical application of Alexander Fleming's research on the Penicillium mould? NIH research grants go through a rigorous peer review process that Senator Aqua Buddha obviously doesn't understand.

"When I woke up on September 28, 1928, I certainly didn't plan to revolutionize all medicine by discovering the world's first antibiotic. But I suppose that was exactly what I did."
65 4 •Reply•Share ›

Stephen431 Dstegesaurus_5000 • 14 hours ago −
What about any practical application of JJ Thompson's discovery & research on the electron?

How could anyone derive any practical benefit from the study of tiny particles that no one can see?

Yet, here we are in a world that relies on electronics.

That's ok, Obama does it everyday.....

The finger-pointing began during the third presidential debate last fall, on Oct. 22, when President Obama blamed Congress. “The sequester is not something that I’ve proposed,” Obama said. “It is something that Congress has proposed.”
The White House chief of staff at the time, Jack Lew, who had been budget director during the negotiations that set up the sequester in 2011, backed up the president two days later.
“There was an insistence on the part of Republicans in Congress for there to be some automatic trigger,” Lew said while campaigning in Florida. It “was very much rooted in the Republican congressional insistence that there be an automatic measure.”
The president and Lew had this wrong. My extensive reporting for my book “The Price of Politics” shows that the automatic spending cuts were initiated by the White House and were the brainchild of Lew and White House congressional relations chief Rob Nabors — probably the foremost experts on budget issues in the senior ranks of the federal government.
Obama personally approved of the plan for Lew and Nabors to propose the sequester to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.). They did so at 2:30 p.m. July 27, 2011, according to interviews with two senior White House aides who were directly involved.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/bob-woodward-obamas-sequester-deal-changer/2013/02/22/c0b65b5e-7ce1-11e2-9a75-dab0201670da_print.html

Rand Paul is worried about $5.4 million when Congress wanted to spend $3 billion on tanks the army did not want?

What do you put in the tank if you got no fish.
What do you put in the tank if you got no fish.

WTF Dog.....WTF....you should know better.

esso_tiger.jpg

Rand Paul is worried about $5.4 million when Congress wanted to spend $3 billion on tanks the army did not want?

It all adds up as a family man yourself should know when tightening the belt to make ends meet, does so with the family budget....our country although quite huge in its expenditures has to come to the same realization that every nickle and dime counts and must be addressed. I find it quite comical that many here and in DC continually make claim that this or that program doesn't cost that much.
Time to get real.....it all adds up.

Back