Re-PUGS...warn of A N O T H E R ....impending Train WRECK ! !

How about those Arpaio Backers? Worst Sheriff in America.
Can't be the worst. He's been re-elected 6 or 7 times, must be doing what the citizens of Maricopa County want. In 2013 he beat a failed recall too.
I bet you would look good in Joe's tent city with pink undies...sexy Dog.

I'm back, you can shut it down now.

HEY ???........ Where - T - F - ..Have Y O U Been ????????
Whaddid ya' get 'GRABBED' by an ' Undercover Street HO' ,..... for ' Propositioning ' in downtown PIT ???????

Guess they don't allow no computer use in ' COUNTY ' !
With PA's 'Three-stikes-your OUT ' , 1 more ' PINCH ' and YOU'RE F'n HISTORY !!!!!!!!!!!!! (-:

Reactions: 1 person
NO political party,....is more adept..in Inserting thier own Penis in thier Own RECTUM, than the 'refuse to change-just say NO(to everything pertaining to Obama)-out of touch' GOP !!!!!!!!!!

http://www.huffingto..._n_3719124.html

(Hmmm, lets see now,......Who was the first to coin the following; (here on our beloved 'cooler)

" The TEA-POTTY will go down in history as the GREATEST asset that the DEMS have ever been blessed with " ???

" The GOP. The GIFT that Keeps on G I V I N G " ???????

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ! :)

Who cares anymore?

What is DNC going to say when America wakes up to the fact that they are paying outrageous premiums to pay for illegals and people who just don't give a shiit for med coverage?

BUSH sure as helll DID NOT try to secure the southern border soon after he took office !!!
He dragged his feet and waited until the Dems could Impact the wall being built !
DUMBO didn't know Much,....but it was very clear to him, that his big capitalistic Agri-Business contrbutors didn't need thier steady supply of $5 and hour "Pickers" interupted !

Now You'll dispute that HOW ????????

Hmmm. I lived in Texas up until the time that the law was finally passed in 2006 to build the new fence. I remember a heck of a lot of debate over it at the time, mainly from the Libtards who were afraid that the Minuteman Project was nothing more than "Vigilantes on the Border"...

The EPA, Sierra Club, etc. also did their damndest to prevent anything from moving forward, worrying more about the two or three mountain lions, bears (relatives of yours, maybe?), and coyotes who would be forced to stay on one side of the fence or the other. Can't you just imagine all the pain and suffering which would be inflicted on all those coyote families who would be torn apart?...

That's why when the the final law passed in 2006, it had specific language stating the fence's construction WOULD NOT be subject to any other laws on the books (e.g. honoring wetlands, of which the entire Rio Grande border constitutes...).

Then I moved to Arizona, where border security is an even bigger issue... Border Patrol vehicles roam the streets of Phoenix and Tucson, which are 90-150 miles off the border. Bu there's not a problem, right?..... Arpiao has been re-elected more times than Harry Reid, and is only villified by Yankees and Kalifornians who don't want to give up their landscapers. Down in AZ, he could be governor if he wanted to, but he's just happy as a clam running the county's jails.

But, since you know all about the Southern border, all based on living up in the Northeast next to Canada, maybe you can back up some of your "bold" statements?... Or are you all bluster on the topic?....

Who cares anymore?

What is DNC going to say when America wakes up to the fact that they are paying outrageous premiums to pay for illegals and people who just don't give a shiit for med coverage?

HEY, ..to-helll-with-politics for a second.
I was worried when you "DISAPPEARED" off-the-face-of-the-BOARD(earth) !!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though your a GD Repug, Me an' the boys would've Passed-the-Hat to come up with BAIL $$$ for ya' !
When's the COURT date ??????

(PS,......watch out for xUT. I think he's a Pole Smoker). (-: ....... (-: ...... (-:

Reactions: 1 person
Hmmm. I lived in Texas up until the time that the law was finally passed in 2006 to build the new fence. I remember a heck of a lot of debate over it at the time, mainly from the Libtards who were afraid that the Minuteman Project was nothing more than "Vigilantes on the Border"...

The EPA, Sierra Club, etc. also did their damndest to prevent anything from moving forward, worrying more about the two or three mountain lions, bears (relatives of yours, maybe?), and coyotes who would be forced to stay on one side of the fence or the other. Can't you just imagine all the pain and suffering which would be inflicted on all those coyote families who would be torn apart?...

That's why when the the final law passed in 2006, it had specific language stating the fence's construction WOULD NOT be subject to any other laws on the books (e.g. honoring wetlands, of which the entire Rio Grande border constitutes...).

Then I moved to Arizona, where border security is an even bigger issue... Border Patrol vehicles roam the streets of Phoenix and Tucson, which are 90-150 miles off the border. Bu there's not a problem, right?..... Arpiao has been re-elected more times than Harry Reid, and is only villified by Yankees and Kalifornians who don't want to give up their landscapers. Down in AZ, he could be governor if he wanted to, but he's just happy as a clam running the county's jails.

But, since you know all about the Southern border, all based on living up in the Northeast next to Canada, maybe you can back up some of your "bold" statements?... Or are you all bluster on the topic?....

Eric,..."Bluster THIS " !
Effective 1/7/2003 (with Hastert as Speaker, and Frist as Senate Majority leader) EL-CHIMPO had all the 'Muscle" to have the fence issue VOTED ON, and that includes shutting OFF debate about coyotes etc.
The US Army corps of engineers "could have"....had the 'fence'..up and running before the Dawn broke on 2004 !

Bottom line, the GOP did NOT want a fence, because after all, who was going to 'Pick Lettuce" @ $4 an hour, for thier Mega-Rich GOP "Agra-friends" ??????????

Oh, really?... If you still think it's all about the lettuce and landscapers, you're more of an idiot than you appear to be right now.

Perhaps had Eric Holder been around, the laws would have been voided faster, but as you might remember, in 2003, Obama still wasn't the king. Bush was, and as a nation of laws, the courts prevailed until 2005, when "ignore the law" was passed as a rider to the REAL ID act. Never mind the fact that the "ignore the law" language had already failed to be passed as a standalone legislation....

Free of the existing laws, DHS was able to resume work in the few places where construction had started but been halted due to lawsuits. And then, about a year later, legislation for the remaining fence was passed.

I know you think Texas might not have put up a fight, but they did. Turns out that they didn't think that sending in the Corps of Engineers was a good idea. Neither did Arizona and New Mexico.

Same thing with the People's Republic of Kalifornia, as you can read here:

http://usatoday30.us...der-fence_x.htm

http://www.no-border...tal-impacts.php

Here are some stories about what happened in Texas:

http://www.no-border...te-property.php

http://www.washingto...o-border-fence/

..and other lawsuits in Arizona...

http://www.theguardi...r/01/usa.mexico

http://www.no-border...legislation.php

I'm sure that you're not much of a champion for state sovereignty and personal property rights, but even someone as ideologically handicapped as you can see that it's a bit troublesome for the Feds to march in and take over private ranch land, and start bulldozing thru wetlands, National Monuments and National Parks, but there was no mandate for that, regardless what you might want to make out of it.

Look at facts for a change, Archie....

Why can't he get a handle on crime after twenty years? Someone else's fault?
I don't know, increasing drug cartels and illegal problem? It's the fault of "Fast Eric" Holder, same as Detroit, and Chicago.

If you would increase your education, you wouldn't look so moronic.