Reality Tv Airline Show

Formatman

Aug 20, 2002
Boy, I can't wait to see this! A reality show that shows what airline employees (SW) go thru during the course of their jobs. It will be aired on A&E Jan 5th at 10:00pm. Below is a paragraph from TV Guide about the first episode. I think it will be two half-hour episodes back to back.

Airline
The Delicate Art of Saying No
30 mins.

Debut: This series observes passengers and staff of Southwest Airlines at airports in Chicago and Los Angeles as they encounter travel-related problems that bring out the worst in people, such as long lines, delays and human error. The reactions of angry and frustrated ticket holders provide a measure of drama, but the series often chooses to exploit its subjects and even humiliate them. The series opens with back-to-back episodes focusing on patrons who are deemed too intoxicated or too malodorous to board a plane, and an overweight passenger who is required to pay for two seats.

Rating: TV-G

Release Year: 2004

This should be interesting!

Formatman said:
Boy, I can't wait to see this! A reality show that show what airline employees (SW) go thru during the course of their jobs. It will be aired on A&E Jan 5th at 10:00pm. Below is a paragraph from TV Guide about the first episode. I think it will be two half-hour episodes back to back.

Airline
The Delicate Art of Saying No
30 mins.

Debut: This series observes passengers and staff of Southwest Airlines at airports in Chicago and Los Angeles as they encounter travel-related problems that bring out the worst in people, such as long lines, delays and human error. The reactions of angry and frustrated ticket holders provide a measure of drama, but the series often chooses to exploit its subjects and even humiliate them. The series opens with back-to-back episodes focusing on patrons who are deemed too intoxicated or too malodorous to board a plane, and an overweight passenger who is required to pay for two seats.

Rating: TV-G

Release Year: 2004

This should be interesting!
:up: worst case scenario sequel later this year.....titled..."Philadelphia,the freindly city".

Back