Really?

That is the way it used to be robbed. That is not the way it is any longer. That is precisely why unions are so quickly losing popularity with the normal people that make up the middle class.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"People who make up the MIDDLE CLASS" !!!!!

PTO, when you SLITHERED out from under your rock, WHAT PLANET WAS IT ON ? ........"Middle class people" ?? (You *ucking RETARD), THERE IS NO MORE MIDDLE CLASS, in this country, thanx to Bush, and his GOP, OUTSOURCEING, and PUSS FILLED SCABS like you !!!!!!!!!

As to the theory of Unionism, against greedy, inept management, it still is a correct viable theory.

NOW, we all , here on this board, will watch as you make a (Further) FOOL of yourself, trying to explain/spin the facts about the West coast Dock workers(Longshoreman's) STRIKE, a few years back, and explain HOW Unionism did'nt/does'nt work.

(In case you FORGOT, the Longshoremans union, went on strike, and SHUT DOWN seaports from Seattle to San Diego, ..AND..NO ONE, I repeat..NO ONE crossed the picket line from SEA to SAN) !!

So again...please tell us why unionism does'nt work !!

NH/BB's

...NOW, we all , here on this board, will watch as you make a (Further) FOOL of yourself, trying to explain/spin the facts about the West coast Dock workers(Longshoreman's) STRIKE, a few years back, and explain HOW Unionism did'nt/does'nt work.
(In case you FORGOT, the Longshoremans union, went on strike, and SHUT DOWN seaports from Seattle to San Diego, ..AND..NO ONE, I repeat..NO ONE crossed the picket line from SEA to SAN) !!

So again...please tell us why unionism does'nt work !!
NH/BB's

Oh yes, the longshoreman, I forgot about your one and only relatively recent success story for the unions. This is a whole different circumstance. Lets see if you can figure this out for yourself. Lets say that the TWU was the representing union in SEA and the IAM was the representing union in SAN. How successful do you think that strike would have been? I'll be willing to bet that every Dockhand from the crane operators to the roustabouts in every port is a longshoreman. I don't know that for sure but that is where I'm putting my money. You are also talking about a whole different breed of people. Do you see how you grandstand cheerleaders are always talking abut what is and is not legal. I promise you those boys could give a damn. If you put those men in the NWA strike I don't think NWA would have had an operational aircraft after Sept. 19th.

Oh yes, the longshoreman, I forgot about your one and only relatively recent success story for the unions. This is a whole different circumstance. Lets see if you can figure this out for yourself. Lets say that the TWU was the representing union in SEA and the IAM was the representing union in SAN. How successful do you think that strike would have been? I'll be willing to bet that every Dockhand from the crane operators to the roustabouts in every port is a longshoreman. I don't know that for sure but that is where I'm putting my money. You are also talking about a whole different breed of people. Do you see how you grandstand cheerleaders are always talking abut what is and is not legal. I promise you those boys could give a damn. If you put those men in the NWA strike I don't think NWA would have had an operational aircraft after Sept. 19th.
well certainly nwa hasnt had real qualified mechanics since the AMFA went on strike. And about half the fleet in NWA isnt safe to operate on let alone ride on.

well certainly nwa hasnt had real qualified mechanics since the AMFA went on strike. And about half the fleet in NWA isnt safe to operate on let alone ride on.
Well robbed, what do you think it is going to be like when Ken has his way and certified mechanics will no longer be required to service aircraft? Think about it, AMT's scabbing A&P's jobs.

Well robbed, what do you think it is going to be like when Ken has his way and certified mechanics will no longer be required to service aircraft? Think about it, AMT's scabbing A&P's jobs.
i highly doubt that would occur just seems you love to throw a bunch of bs and when it is slapped in your face you cant handle it like a normal human

The above SCABmobile is more than just a little FUBAR. WHEW! I would expect something more from a gent who's new mantra includes the words "premium pay". Infact PTO's use of the phrase "premium pay" would indicate that he hasn't a clue what premium pay actually is.

I'll help you out on this quiz. Clues include the following: Multiple vacation homes, exotic cars, a vast financial portfolio and a very nice home.

PTO fancies himself to be a modern day Aeneas. In his mind PTO will gain a measure of praise and respect from defending SCABS. WELL...Aeneas he is not! Aeneas severed Troy in a most valiant way. PTO on the other hand is only suffering from dilusons of grandeur.

Parody coming soon and I'm up tuning up someone!

The Scamobile was cute a year and a half ago. It's a bit old now along with your tired and empty union slogans. "Solidarity", "An injury to one is an injury to all."

Back