recalls and BOD

boston

Senior
Aug 7, 2004
Has anyone read the Dallas Morning news "airline Blog" article and letters from APFA BOD regarding the recalls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm unable to post the link, it's a must read. Maybe someone else will have better luck posting it.

Has anyone read the Dallas Morning news "airline Blog" article and letters from APFA BOD regarding the recalls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm unable to post the link, it's a must read. Maybe someone else will have better luck posting it.
Do you mean this article?
http://aviationblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/02/did-apfa-jump-for-american-air.html

Too bad Mr. Breckenridge, the ORD chair, doesn't have a current APFA BOD list to go by. Tim Hunter is not the current SLT base chair. Nena Martin, a nAAtive f/a, is the current SLT chair. Mr. Hunter is the former SLT chair.

Too bad Mr. Breckenridge, the ORD chair, doesn't have a current APFA BOD list to go by. Tim Hunter is not the current SLT base chair. Nena Martin, a nAAtive f/a, is the current SLT chair. Mr. Hunter is the former SLT chair.
Nena Martin was just elected and does not take office till later this week. In the meantime, Tim Hunter is still the St. Louis Base Chair.

Nena MArtin will not take office as chair until april 1 so todd was correct as to the current BOD. Pretty sure he didn't need to look at the list since he was at the BOD meeting and knew who the other BOD members at the meeting were anyway. Why state things as fact if you do not know the correct facts?

I kept reading and wondering when Alexis and Krystle were going to come out and start pulling each other's hair...

I kept reading and wondering when Alexis and Krystle were going to come out and start pulling each other's hair...

On the APFA FB page this is and already been posted and discussed in length. You can also sign up as long as you are a AA F/A to the AAFA4M. They will make sure yu are a AA F/A then you will be able to discus and read more information. On Feb 18th is when the BOD's posted this information on the AAFA4M board. Hope this helps for another way of receiving information

On the APFA FB page this is and already been posted and discussed in length. You can also sign up as long as you are a AA F/A to the AAFA4M. They will make sure yu are a AA F/A then you will be able to discus and read more information. On Feb 18th is when the BOD's posted this information on the AAFA4M board. Hope this helps for another way of receiving information

But of course you have to be hired not acquired..

Tim Hunter is the chairperson until March 31, 2011. Nena Martin's term as STL Chairperson does not begin until April 1, 2011

Back