Regards To A Prosperous 2004 From A U Employee

firstamendment

Veteran
Apr 1, 2003
Visit site
As an employee of US Airways, I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanza, and a wonderfully prosperous New Year.

My interest in UAL takes on a strange spin because you guys filed Chapter 11 on my birthday, so in a strange way I feel a certain affection. I know I have had my moments of emotional outburst with a few UAL employees, but I hope for the very best for each and everyone of you. No matter what happens to our companys, each and everyone one of us has wonderful gifts and talents as well as strenghts that will help guide us through the darkest moments. Let's hope the dark days will either be behind us or not last much longer. Regardless, we will all survive as people.

Happy New Year!!

First

Thanks Firstamentment. May may God's bounty and blessings be bestowed on everyone, including all the wonderful employees at both UA and US.

Here's to a very prosperous 2004!!!

Thanks and happy Festus Day (from 'Seinfeld'), etc to you too, FirstAmendment.

All the best to everyone over at U.

Tailwinds,
iflyjetz

Thank you First......Happy Holidays to you as well and may we ALL have a prosperous New Year!

Emotional outbursts! Someone must have egged you on (me? :oops: ) Sorry

Happy Holidays to ALL.

By the way, "Family Tradition" here is that everyone in the family must eat a serving of Sauerkraut and Pork on News Years Day to insure prosperity for the New Year.

Any other such "Family Secrets" out there?

Southerners traditionally eat ham, blackeyed peas, cabbage or saurkraut, and cornbread for New Years.

Down here in Palm Beach.....we drink a glass of water with Alka Seltzer in it to ensure recovery from the year earlier. (or night? ;) ) :huh:

In the North...Since it's always sooooo Cold... Nothing like sitting around the Tree with a cup of Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Schnapps and A Lot of Whipped Cream on TOP !!!!!

Merry Christmas to you all... From one of USAIRS Best......

Furloughed 1 that is... :D