Republic Thinks It's Getting 140 MDA Pilots

Well I'd suspect that RP didn't just come up with a number out of thin air. I'd think they've spoken with Charmane and now have a number for the MDA pilots who've preferenced RP. But maybe they're dumber than me (doubtful, since I'm still trying to have an airline career, not commute, and live where I wanna live - not exactly raking in the dough by meeting all three requirements!)

190 has different motors, overwing exit, and a larger wingbox. You can't just throw plugs on the bird, like they did with the 767 program (200 to 300). You could probably do this to convert it to the 175 or a 190 to 195, but certainly not from 170 to 190 :p
I heard from a friend of a friends sisters brother at the Sea Shell Lounge in Moon Twp that they will splice together slabs of aluminum using Gorilla Glue to make it happen.........that Sh*T works on everything! :rolleyes:

The E170 Simulator will NOT be sold to the child labor user known as Chatauquittlepublic America. CAE doesn't want a Flight Safety customer to get it's hands on one of it's sims. :up:

Now if we could just get the actual E170s back on the property. <_<

Back