Republican Newsletter From Arkansas Advocates Shooting People Who Step Out Of Line

700UW

Corn Field
Nov 11, 2003
NC
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/04/22/republican-newsletter-from-arkansas-advocates-shooting-people-who-step-out-of-line/

We need to let those who will come in the future to represent us [know] that we are serious. The 2nd amendment means nothing unless those in power believe you would have no problem simply walking up and shooting them if they got too far out of line and stopped responding as representatives. It seems that we are unable to muster that belief in any of our representatives on a state or federal level, but we have to have something, something costly, something that they will fear that we will use if they step out of line.

It sounds to me like they were trying to say that they have the right to protect them selves from the tyranny of the government if the government ceases to represent the will of the people. Goes along with that quote about a government\ needs to fear the people. I do think it was poorly worded and inflammatory but it is from Arkansas so what do you expect.

Reactions: 1 person
I posted a link and some of the article, please explain how I put a spin on it?

And why the insult?

You posted it wanting people to believe this particular GOP member was all about blowing people away when they got out of line...............now read Tree's post under your topic !

If that ain't irony I do not know what is. You referring to me to support your point. Priceless.

Reactions: 1 person