The Comebakc Kid Part II

coincidence? :lol:

These guys get a front row seat with a big 'Iron My Shirt' sign and then the calculating, conniving, prevaricator asks for the lights to be turned up for all to see? :lol: :lol:

She is a trickster snake oil salesman using smoke and mirrors and your a fool if you buy it! :shock:

Local,

I do not understand your point here. Are you suggesting that she "planted" that protester? That she is a sexist because she asked the lights to be turned on? I don't understand what you are getting at... please explain.

Local,

I do not understand your point here. Are you suggesting that she "planted" that protester? That she is a sexist because she asked the lights to be turned on? I don't understand what you are getting at... please explain.

What are you 'lost in translation'? :lol:

....have I got a deal for you :mf_boff:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"fixer",
Maybe I came across a "little strong" against JK !
(he has lost elections before)

I think(from someways back) that theirs a very mild rift, that has JK not supporting HC.
(and I think there's "something there" as to JK not supporting JE.

Just remember Bears Bill Clinton himself last an election in Arkansas. Of course he did not have the advantage of people voting for him becasue of who he was married to like HC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG difference...DELL,

Kerry is a LOSER !

Hillary has NEVER lost an Election....and 2008 will keep the string INTACT :shock:

Kerry is a decorated war veteran whom commanded pieces of crap in the delta.
I never agreed with his politics but he did what yours went to Canada for. :shock:

:down: UT

Kerry is a decorated war veteran whom commanded pieces of crap in the delta.
I never agreed with his politics but he did what yours went to Canada for. :shock:

:down: UT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHOA TECH !!!

Your's truly, me, enlisted during the VietNam era.

Like a lot of young men at my age (19)(besides HAVING to register back then) I too was gullible(meaning I thought(then) that the fuuking country and a LOT of politicians were 100% truthful :shock:

But with NO RESERVATIONS, I'll tell you FLAT OUT NOW, My A$$ would have been In Canada, if I knew then, about Vietnam, what I know NOW. (Same "SHET" as Iraq) !!!!!!!!!!

What are you 'lost in translation'? :lol:

....have I got a deal for you :mf_boff:

Yeah... I suppose I am lost in the translation. So just make it easy on me and explain. The You Tube video was not enough to explain how you got from A to B.

I am not a big fan of Hillary either, but I just want to know how that video alone is indication that she is -- in your words -- "sexist, calculating, conniving, prevaricator, and a trickster snake oil salesman using smoke and mirrors."

Yeah... I suppose I am lost in the translation. So just make it easy on me and explain. The You Tube video was not enough to explain how you got from A to B.

I am not a big fan of Hillary either, but I just want to know how that video alone is indication that she is -- in your words -- "sexist, calculating, conniving, prevaricator, and a trickster snake oil salesman using smoke and mirrors."

The video alone isnt the only evidence against her, it was just the latest in a long line of examples of her underhanded tactics in my view. she has been accused of using plants before for her manipulative benefit.

coincidence?

You need spoon feeding are what?

start here

The video alone isnt the only evidence against her, it was just the latest in a long line of examples of her underhanded tactics in my view. she has been accused of using plants before for her manipulative benefit.

coincidence?

You need spoon feeding are what?

start here

No need to have an unamiable attitude. Thank you for taking the time to explain... I also wonder if that "stunt" was planned by the campaign itself. I wouldn't be suprised... I think it is probably typical for many candidates.

No need to have an unamiable attitude. Thank you for taking the time to explain... I also wonder if that "stunt" was planned by the campaign itself. I wouldn't be suprised... I think it is probably typical for many candidates.

Did'nt mean to hurt your feelings... :rolleyes:

Yea you could be right, it probably is used by other candidates but that does'nt make it OK!!!

Time to "cut to the chase"......"12" !

It's a very good bet, that the race will come down to "5" people.

GOP

1. McCain
2. Rudy
3. Romney

Dems

1. Hillary
2. Obama

SO,................"Name your poison" .."12" !!!!!

OF COURSE, you don't owe ME, or the other regular "water coolers" an answer, but I think it to be a bit Disengenuious if you did'nt declare.

Hope your not :rant: !

GOP

1. McCain
2. Rudy
3. Romney

Dems

1. Hillary
2. Obama

OF COURSE, you don't owe ME, or the other regular "water coolers" an answer, but I think it to be a bit Disengenuious if you did'nt declare.

$5 it is either McCain or Romney (that's my choice given the limited options).

Billery and/or Obama is just untenable.

JMHO

B) UT

GOP

1. McCain
2. Rudy
3. Romney

Dems

1. Hillary
2. Obama

Bears I don't care for any of the choices plain and simple.

I've said that from the get-go, but if I must have one shoved down my throat,... "poison" as you put it, then I'll take anyone but Billary.

If it should come down to the 5 candidates that you propose then Im going with ....

Romney/McCain in that order, and if it should come down to a Democrat taking the WH then its Obama/Clinton Obama in that order.

There you have it, now if your done ranting I think I'll go wash my mouth out!