The Comebakc Kid Part II

Hey DELL.

I'll give you "something to chew on for a moment", meaning that MIKE(the BILLIONAIR) Bloomberg(mayor NYC) is thinking of making a SERIOUS run as a 3rd party candidate.

DELL, if you have ANY "lucky charms"(like a rabbits foot etc.), rub it REAL hard so "MIKE" does "get in"

As a Dem, turned Rep., he'd split the GOP vote, and give Hillary an EXPRESS lane into "1600" :up: :up: :up:

.in her Hillary standard - victory,I'm in charge Commie Red dress....

Are these ladies Commies also in their red dresses?

Dole

Elizabeth_Dole.jpg

Barbara Bush

BBush.jpg

Nancy Regan

NancyReagan.gif

Who cares what color her dress is? The guys all look like they are going to a funeral. Dark suites, white shirts and a tie....OH, how creative. If Clinton wore the same outfit every day people would comment on that also.

When is the last time a man was told he was too hard or not sensitive enough in the way that Clinton is? Wen was the last time anyone was judging any of the male candidates on their looks (Huckabee is a dork, Richardson looks like a dweeeb, Romny is a pretty boy, McCain has jowls like a boxer (dog) and the list goes on. But no, it's Clintons looks that get the attention. This country is still sexist to it's core and I am sick of it.

I'm not so sure Garfield. It's been said that someone like Abraham Lincoln would have a hard time getting elected in todays world of twenty four hour news, TV, the web etc. He was tall, gangly, sort of odd looking and had a high pitched voice.

I'm not so sure Garfield. It's been said that someone like Abraham Lincoln would have a hard time getting elected in todays world of twenty four hour news, TV, the web etc. He was tall, gangly, sort of odd looking and had a high pitched voice.

That was then and this is now. I understand your point but that can be said of quite a few former presidents.

With todays candidates, way are they not being held to the same standard that Clinton is? She has to be sensitive yet all so firm and hard nosed? Leona Helmsley was considered a #### but Trump is shrewd? A woman has always had a more difficult time performing in a mans world. Janet Reno had o deal with comments abut her appearance (as if that had anything to do with her ability to be a USAG) but I have yet to ear any comments about Thompson, Huckbee or a few others (like they are ready for GQ).

All I am saying is Clinton is expected to show her soft (read feminine) side and yet still be a hard ass but the men are never expected to show their soft (read as weak) side. Why is that? Cheney can be an ass h0le with no consequences but Clinton is considered a cold hearted ####?

Like I said, I do not care for her politics but I do feel she is getting the raw end of the deal because of a huge double standard in this country. We can protest it all we want but this nation is still incredibly sexist.

How does some chauvinist pig wanting her to iron his clothes make her sexist?

Wake up dude..... :lol: They were pro hillary plants

Nick Gemelli, born at least a decade after "iron my shirts" was an anti-women’s rights slogan, was later spotted with a Hillary for President sticker on his laptop's carrying case. Gonzales, the other "sexist," was later spotted wearing a Hillary For President button. The "sexist" outburst is partly credited with swaying women to Hillary in NH....

BTW, you posted the wrong link if you were trying to link the heckler at her speech. You linked the McCain house call where a female asks how to beat the 'b1tch'.

iron my shirt

I believe this is the link you were shooting for unless I am reading your post wrong.

Yea it went over your head. :rolleyes:

Wake up dude..... :lol: They were pro hillary plants

Not according to this site.

newsbusters

The New York Daily News actually did some old fashioned reporting and tracked down the two disrupter's names, though. On their news blog called Mouth of the Potomac, Michael McAuliff gives us the scoop.

We followed.to ask what the heck they were thinking.

Nick Gemelli, who is 21, and born at least a decade after “iron my shirtsâ€￾ was an anti-women’s rights slogan, didn’t have much of a rationale. “I just don’t think a woman should be President,â€￾ he said.

At least he got some attention. His friend -- a la Bart Simpson -- said his name was Hugh Jas, but The Mouth later learned that his real name is Adolfo Gonzalez Jr.

So far, the Daily News is the only one that I have seen go farther than just reporting the incident.

What do you have?

Edit

One more thing. I saw the assertions that they had Clinton stickers on the brief case. I cannot help but question why no one has a picture of this. Given that this was a campaign speech and every Tom Dick and Harry had a camera, why are there no pictures?

Second, since there is no evidence that Clinton or her staff knew about this why would she assume it was anything other than what it appeared to be? This nation is sexist and this was just someone who was letting his ignorance show.

All I am saying is Clinton is expected to show her soft (read feminine) side and yet still be a hard ass but the men are never expected to show their soft (read as weak) side. Why is that? Cheney can be an ass h0le with no consequences but Clinton is considered a cold hearted ####?

Like I said, I do not care for her politics but I do feel she is getting the raw end of the deal because of a huge double standard in this country. We can protest it all we want but this nation is still incredibly sexist.

I think there have been consequences for Cheney regarding his behavior. He's been refered to as Dr. Evil, there's the Cheney/Satan 08 bumber sticker.

I just have a hard time feeling sorry for someone who had all the advantages of growing up in a white upper-middle class suburb of Chicago. Who then gets elected to a senate seat in a state she never lived in all because the New Yorkers were voting for Bill and not for her. Cry me a river.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG difference...DELL,

Kerry is a LOSER !

Hillary has NEVER lost an Election....and 2008 will keep the string INTACT :shock:

Looks like the Clinton supporters are moving to destroy one of their own. How dare they defy Hillary! ;)

Looks like the Clinton supporters are moving to destroy one of their own. How dare they defy Hillary! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"fixer",
Maybe I came across a "little strong" against JK !
(he has lost elections before)

I think(from someways back) that theirs a very mild rift, that has JK not supporting HC.
(and I think there's "something there" as to JK not supporting JE.

Latest posts