Republicans Back down on Debt Ceiling

Black Magic said:
Another question that if you have to ask you are too stupid to understand...
Not really. Whatnit means is you have no idea what the debt ceiking has to do with.

Glenn Quagmire said:
You said that in 2008. The idiots left the room in 2009.

Nice try........

Dude, you've been fed merde since then........by the Fed

You ever think what will happen with our staggering debt and the interest on it when the world decides to dump T-bonds?

You need to put your trust in an idiot savant.

700UW said:
Washington (CNN) -- House Speaker John Boehner appeared to acknowledge political reality Tuesday, confirming he would drop efforts to link other issues to the need to raise the federal borrowing limit by the end of February.

The issue had threatened more congressional gridlock, with President Barack Obama and Democrats rejecting any negotiations over the need to increase the debt ceiling.
Pretty sure that is copyrighted.

• Banned
Guess you don't realize the moderators will let you post a piece of the article with a link, that's legit, posting the article isnt.

Try again, you failed.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Pretty sure that is copyrighted.
Didn't you say in one of your posts that you just went to school on some kind of retraining government program?

If it was college, surely you were taught (schooled) by a professor somewhere how to properly cite articles. I know this is an internet blog forum and you are not being graded. However, I try to practice those proper methods in all forms of communication.

I like to tell my students "You are always being interviewed for your next promotion when conversing with someone".

Before you search my posts and point out areas where I have not done this, I will admit that I am not without flaw in my writing, grammar, spelling. I do try. I really wish some here would try and proofread their posts before hitting the "post" button (Ms. Tree). Saying you are posting from a phone or fat fingering only worked for about the first week.

Specific to posting other peoples work on this forum, I am certain that you can post portions of articles with proper citations. One should never copy/paste an entire article of a copyrighted work without express written permission from the author.

Oh I see so it is not breaking the law if you only post PART of the copyrighted material.

How about if I copy all the pages of a book but the dedication? I mean that is PART of the book right? How about I just leave the last sentence off?

Please define where the threshold is.

I bet the anointed one Obama could tell me. I mean he chose what parts of Obamacare he wanted to enforce. Obviously this is a person who knows where that fine line is. Right?

Glenn Quagmire said:
Didn't you say in one of your posts that you just went to school on some kind of retraining government program?
If it was college, surely you were taught (schooled) by a professor somewhere how to properly cite articles. I know this is an internet blog forum and you are not being graded. However, I try to practice those proper methods in all forms of communication.
I like to tell my students "You are always being interviewed for your next promotion when conversing with someone".
Before you search my posts and point out areas where I have not done this, I will admit that I am not without flaw in my writing, grammar, spelling. I do try. I really wish some here would try and proofread their posts before hitting the "post" button (Ms. Tree). Saying you are posting from a phone or fat fingering only worked for about the first week.
Specific to posting other peoples work on this forum, I am certain that you can post portions of articles with proper citations. One should never copy/paste an entire article of a copyrighted work without express written permission from the author.
Thats my story and Im sticking to it.

• Banned
La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Oh I see so it is not breaking the law if you only post PART of the copyrighted material.

How about if I copy all the pages of a book but the dedication? I mean that is PART of the book right? How about I just leave the last sentence off?

Please define where the threshold is.

I bet the anointed one Obama could tell me. I mean he chose what parts of Obamacare he wanted to enforce. Obviously this is a person who knows where that fine line is. Right?
Could you go off on anymore tangents?

You can post a quote, or a paragraph or two with the link to the article.

Dont let the facts get in your way.

Back