Republicans (including Sen. John Cornyn) disagree with Ted Cruz

777 fixer said:

[SIZE=13.63636302948px] [/SIZE][SIZE=11.8181819915771px]Whatever his faults maybe I'll take him over GWB any day of the week.[/SIZE]

Seriously, how can you tell the difference between the two, skin color excluded?

Take a look at who contributed to their respective campaigns[SIZE=11.8181819915771px] and tell us all just how 2 Crony Capitalist Central Bank owned people can be or are different?[/SIZE]

SparrowHawk said:

Seriously, how can you tell the difference between the two, skin color excluded?

Easy.  One invaded a country based on BS and the other did not.

777 fixer said:

Easy.  One invaded a country based on BS and the other did not.

OH you mean like Libya? Drone attacks on civilians in Pakistan? Boots on the ground in Yemen, Afghanistan. 17,000 "Contractors" in the US Embassy in Iraq? And let's not forget bombing Syria. 

Face it you have a drone firing drones in place of a real foreign policy, the man can't organize a one care funeral. Not that Bush could, but he isn't President now..

How was that JFK could go nose to nose with the USSR over missiles in Cuba and not so much as a hang nail? It's called LEADERSHIP!! Barack Obama couldn't find his arse with both hands in a phone booth with a flashlight.

When you compare Obama to historical Leaders the closet one is Hitler. The concept of a preemptive war as opposed to the Christian Concept of a "Just War" were first advocated by Hitler. That tells me something, what it tells me I'm not sure.

SparrowHawk said:

When you compare Obama to historical Leaders the closet one is Hitler. The concept of a preemptive war as opposed to the Christian Concept of a "Just War" were first advocated by Hitler. That tells me something, what it tells me I'm not sure.

Yet another example of your ignorance.

delldude said:

You saying I shouldn't have voted for Maverick?

He was born on a US military installation which is considered US soil.  Cruz was born in Canada.

delldude said:
Besides whats wrong with Cruz?

I'm not voting for a Canadian to be president.

Many, other than I have made the comparison between Hitler and The Liar in Chief.

What's next? "If you like your War you can keep it"? Hey maybe Russia will invade all 57 states?

777 fixer said:

And you need to read up on all your posts on the birther threads.

No I don't . Doesn't matter anymore....He's proven He's not qualified to be president for some 6 years now regardless of where he came from.

777 fixer said:

The facts say he did.

What facts? The ones all the dems have backtracked from ?  How about those WMD's that WERE FOUND.

777 fixer said:

He was born on a US military installation which is considered US soil.  Cruz was born in Canada.

I'm not voting for a Canadian to be president.

Don't get your balls in an uproar, he probably won't make the cut.

SparrowHawk said:
Many, other than I have made the comparison between Hitler and The Liar in Chief.

What's next? "If you like your War you can keep it"? Hey maybe Russia will invade all 57 states?
I can find 'many' people who think the world is flat or that the moon landing was fake. Big deal. There were 'many' people who though the Jim Crow laws were a good idea and that interracial marriage is a bad idea. Again, so what.

My family were in the camps in Auschwitz and Terrazine. I have heard first hand accounts of what Nazi Germany was like from people who lived there and suffered under the Nazi's.

Ms Tree said:

I can find 'many' people who think the world is flat or that the moon landing was fake. Big deal. There were 'many' people who though the Jim Crow laws were a good idea and that interracial marriage is a bad idea. Again, so what.
My family were in the camps in Auschwitz and Terrazine. I have heard first hand accounts of what Nazi Germany was like from people who lived there and suffered under the Nazi's.
No sane person, thinking critically, would make any concrete connection between Hitler and any POTUS or any elected United States politician.

Ms Tree said:

SO? My Uncle and the rest of the 3rd Army liberated many camps and I heard my Uncle tell of what he saw exactly once so I can only imagine how bad it really was. Being a bit of WWII and history buff in general I am very aware of the events leading to Hitler's subsequent rise to power. Like it or don't there are similarities. Not so much regarding the men involved but with the outside turmoil flaying around them.

I'm reminded of Eisenhower's answer to the question as to why he routed 300,000 US soldiers through the camps and required German civilians to clean them up. "Because 50 years from now people will try to say this never happened".

I see things, read things that tell me maybe it could happen again. I'd rather be wrong sounding a false alarm then to be wrong and totally enslaved or dead.

Back