Republicans... the gift that keeps giving

700UW said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/nrsc-accuses-tammy-duckworth-not-standing-vets-article-1.2558081

National Republican Senatorial Committee posts, deletes tweet accusing Illinois senatorial candidate Tammy Duckworth, who lost both legs in Iraq War, ‘not standing up for our veterans’

You're repeating yourself again...

townpete said:

She doesn't stand up for vets. In fact she's being sued for just that.

Tammy Duckworth being sued by VA whistleblowers for ignoring claims of mistreatment and corruption.”
Duckworth has courted considerable criticism for her time at the Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs.
While there, she was named in a lawsuit filed by two employees alleging serious ethics violations.
One of the employees said Duckworth fired her after she complained about the acting director at the facility.
Another employee reported that Duckworth told her to “do your job and keep your mouth shut” instead of raising concerns about the same exact supervisor.

700UW said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/nrsc-accuses-tammy-duckworth-not-standing-vets-article-1.2558081

National Republican Senatorial Committee posts, deletes tweet accusing Illinois senatorial candidate Tammy Duckworth, who lost both legs in Iraq War, ‘not standing up for our veterans’

It was probably done out of spite, wouldn't you think?

"I'm told Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck, let 'em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about. I'll tell you what, you're making everybody else stand up, though, pal."

delldude said:

It was probably done out of spite, wouldn't you think?

"I'm told Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck, let 'em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about. I'll tell you what, you're making everybody else stand up, though, pal."

I know, funny when a liberal does it, its no big thing.

cltrat said:
I'll take that as a no you can't explain it to dell

occupydemocrat??  lol and you talk about brietbart Fox news etcc  lmao
Do ever have an original thought?

All you do is drive by and add nothing to the debate, no facts, no nothing, you would rather comment on the poster than actually adding to the topic.

You do it with me and Dog all the time.

what irony
you just post memes and crap you steal from LWNJ sites,   Dog?? now that's hilarious the king of the one liners he certainly adds a lot
dell has you pegged to a tee

Back