Revenge can be Ugly!

Garfield, I will stand by my statement that KNOWING the f/as that were former TWA who are now flying for SWA I would say this is unlikely. It would be easy to trace the crew and find out who was working the flight. As for gate agents and ground crew I wouldn't comment because I don't know them.

Maybe you have given reason for this to happen to you but in 35 years of flying I never saw it happen on one of MY flights nor did I hear it ever being discussed. I don't think I'm in the minority. But then, your comments don't really surprise me because you very rarely have anything nice to say about a f/a, AA, former TWA, or anyone. You are correct, I would have never thought of sending someone's bag to another destination, and once again I don't think I'm in the minority. Nor would I write up another crew member, or go running to the Company when someone doesn't do what I think is "proper". This isn't about being "perfect", it is about being professional. Or better still an adult. If this is the "norm" at AA, then you have more problems than I ever imagined.

ps..The f/as that lost their recall rights in Oct were not former TWA. Just a point for clarification.

What ever you say.

Garfield, I will stand by my statement that KNOWING the f/as that were former TWA who are now flying for SWA I would say this is unlikely. It would be easy to trace the crew and find out who was working the flight. As for gate agents and ground crew I wouldn't comment because I don't know them.

Maybe you have given reason for this to happen to you but in 35 years of flying I never saw it happen on one of MY flights nor did I hear it ever being discussed. I don't think I'm in the minority. But then, your comments don't really surprise me because you very rarely have anything nice to say about a f/a, AA, former TWA, or anyone. You are correct, I would have never thought of sending someone's bag to another destination, and once again I don't think I'm in the minority. Nor would I write up another crew member, or go running to the Company when someone doesn't do what I think is "proper". This isn't about being "perfect", it is about being professional. Or better still an adult. If this is the "norm" at AA, then you have more problems than I ever imagined.

ps..The f/as that lost their recall rights in Oct were not fomer TWA. Just a point for clarification.

I know of times when a male passenger would p i ss us off, we would open suitcases and find womens soiled panties and put in his bag. Bet he felt real good when he got home and his wife unpacked his bag. That will teach them to be nice.

I know of times when a male passenger would p i ss us off, we would open suitcases and find womens soiled panties and put in his bag. Bet he felt real good when he got home and his wife unpacked his bag. That will teach them to be nice.

That's twisted. Funny as hell but twisted. Nice to know that AA is not alone in the revenge department.

That's twisted. Funny as hell but twisted. Nice to know that AA is not alone in the revenge department.

Sorry, but I was working at Ozark at the time, which is not a part of AA. We had more than one male passenger call and want to know if there had been opened suitcases in the belly of those DC9's. Was at least one divorce that I know of over it. Those a--holes passengers, if they flew with us again, were very nice about everything from that point on.

Sorry, but I was working at Ozark at the time, which is now a part of AA. We had more than one male passenger call and want to know if there had been opened suitcases in the belly of those DC9's. Was at least one divorce that I know of over it. Those a--holes passengers, if they flew with us again, were very nice about everything from that point on.

Putting someone else's underwear in to a bag, as some sort of twisted revenge. All because someone wasn't nice to you, is really sick. ( Some where I missed where the customer has to kiss the employees butt. I always thought it was the other way around. My how the service industry has changed.)

You create a fight and tension in someones home life, that possibly leads to a divorce, destroying a marriage. In that, is the person you revenged, their wife, their kids. All who have to deal with that for the rest of their lives. The fact that you are some how proud of the fact, shows you for what you really are.

Putting someone else's underwear in to a bag, as some sort of twisted revenge. All because someone wasn't nice to you, is really sick. ( Some where I missed where the customer has to kiss the employees butt. I always thought it was the other way around. My how the service industry has changed.)

You create a fight and tension in someones home life, that possibly leads to a divorce, destroying a marriage. In that, is the person you revenged, their wife, their kids. All who have to deal with that for the rest of their lives. The fact that you are some how proud of the fact, shows you for what you really are.
\People need to learn to treat other people like humans.

OK guys...here it goes..commuting to STL tonight ( 12/07/07) in uniform, with crew bags aboard LUV. ...Yes, I know, its not AA, but an airline where we have an agreement with to allow F/A's to commute on. Due to not enough room for carry on bags, I was asked to check my bag which I gladly said no problem.. When I arrived in STL, I had no bag yet, my sign in for my trip was at 0500 on 12/08. The flight continued on to BWI then onward. I went to the lost baggage area for LUV I was greeted by a very nice lady to try and help me...I told her what happened and her response was " It was probably one of those pissed off furloughed F/A's who did that to you ". I responded with my dumbfounded " Huh" ?..Her response was " I just lost my recall rights with AA, but I am sure I can help you. "...Anyone care to respond to, whether or not, I will ever see my bag with everything in it again? I told this lady, I too was furloughed so I can understand what she is going through...In the mean time, I contacted BWI, as well as, all subsequent stations that this flight arrived at with no sign of my bag by anyone.....I still have no bag, no medicine and no car keys or clothes...I am flying for the next 5 days...Merry Xmas to all! I am sure others on here will say what they always do....Well it's a choice to commute? ( Not when you were furloughed by AA ),. I guess the good ole' days of being nice to those in the same profession have been thrown out the door....I have learned my lesson the hard way...Wayyy to go TWA..I have been always on your side, but this cuts really low.

What Unity?

i dont feel soory for you loosing your bag .pilots and f/as have it made with there dead heading on other airlines . where the rest of us emploies dont have those rights it makes me mad when another airline crew member gets a cockpit seat when im d2ing and didnt get on the flight it makes me even more mad when im paying to ride in first and theres a other airline crew member that get brought up to first class
i know im not the only non flight crew emploie who feels this way

I hate to be the one to point this out B777Conehead (ok, untrue, I think it's hysterical :lol: ) but spelling and grammar skills may have a lot to do with why your not successful in life.

Do not forget, all jobs are important, I've been on a plane where they forgot to dump the lavs, it was horrible.

I hate to be the one to point this out B777Conehead (ok, untrue, I think it's hysterical :lol: ) but spelling and grammar skills may have a lot to do with why your (you're) not successful in life.

Do not forget, all jobs are important, I've been on a plane where they forgot to dump the lavs, it was horrible.

And I hate to be the one to tell you not to preach grammar to someone when yours ( your[ CORRECT IS YOU'RE) not successful in life) is noticeably deficient!

And I hate to be the one to tell you not to preach grammar to someone when yours ( your[ CORRECT IS YOU'RE) not successful in life) is noticeably deficient!

As long as the grammar/spelling police are out and about:

Lose: To lose something, such as "I'm going to lose my mind."
Loose: Something is loose, such as "The wheel on the landing gear is loose."

"Anyways" is as ungrammatical in written English as "anyhows."

i dont feel soory for you loosing your bag .pilots and f/as have it made with there dead heading on other airlines . where the rest of us emploies dont have those rights it makes me mad when another airline crew member gets a cockpit seat when im d2ing and didnt get on the flight it makes me even more mad when im paying to ride in first and theres a other airline crew member that get brought up to first class
i know im not the only non flight crew emploie who feels this way

Goes both ways. Some ground employees at certain stations have better/cheaper passes on other airlines at their station than other AA employees. It really isn't something to get all bent out of shape about. Not to be Captain obvious, but if it was that important, you could have gone into Flight or Flight Service instead.