Revenues Up For Sept

I find it rather amusing that Dave is threatening hard times ahead. If you recall what Dave said just prior to exiting bankruptcy, "we don't expect to be profitable for the first two years." (something to that effect).

So what's with all the renewed talk of financial gloom?? Was this not expected by Dave and made public knowledge right out of bankruptcy??

What you are seeing here folks is an attempt by Dave to distract everyone with more fear mongering as we are all acustomed to since he launched his version of "Blitzkrieg" on the employee groups.

deleted by moderator

He alone will be the downfall of this once fine company....Mr. I want to be here 24 years from now.....but has a full vested retirement in only 5 years.....How many of you knew about this little secret? And when Dave was called on the carpet in regards to this matter his response was, "that's the cost of doing business."

deleted by moderator FARM OUT THE AIRBUS AND SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR COMPANY!!!!! Just do the math yourself for a change.

E-TRONS OUT.

Now that the company has intentionally launced it's breach of our labor agreement it is safe to say that WE are the dinosaurs and the ICE AGE has just begun.

No loss of jobs..........just yet.

Now playing: Foreiner's " You're fooling yourself...you don't believe it" (DA DA DAT, DA DA DAT, DA DA DAT-Dat daa!!)

E-TRONS OUT.

Thanks for correcting me. I was thinking STYX but wrote Foreigner...... :blink: Go figure?

E-TRONS OUT.