Richard promises pay increase announcement soon

The American sentiment is that we want to be paid the most (wages) but want to pay the least for goods and services. People need to come to grips and understand that shopping at Walmart, Sams Club, etc., and complaining about their workers plight at the same time is useless.

Your right...That is why we don't need to subsidize the auto industry if they are going to ship the jobs to mexico anyway.

Northwest is the only company making less then us now (AMFA rocks).

I don't think you'll find anyone on here that disagrees that the imposed terms on NWA's AMTs are terrible.

The question that needs to be asked is; what's stopping them from doing the very same thing to everyone at the combined carrier?

What an ignorant sap of a statement. I will out educate, gyrate, AND, out earn you (if you ain't a pilot at the top of the pay scale, I wouldn't go there) any day of the decade. Personally, I wouldn't let my dead corpse be found working in an airline management cubicle (no matter how BIG it was) or taking the HUGE pay stolen from employee pay checks.

Many people in this world know the difference between self-deprecating humor and self pity. Many more in this world understand the power of collective bargaining vs. peepsqueek lives of fantasy (and their individual self importance to a Mega company that only knows them by a number). Evan more people of this world will understand the self respect in demanding your market worth as it relates to the profit (that'd be the $3.7 Billion brought collectively to this merger, based on our collective pay cuts) you've helped create.

A few people in this world will live and enjoy being at the employed beck and call of those that recognize willing subservient slaves who will work for crumbs and think they are "valued". You do remember what happened to Ms.Leona Helmsley for thinking like you... even her own dog hated her rotten guts. :lol:

Now anytime you'd like to challenge my "college" degreeS or managerial skills...have at it, I'd love to demonstrate them for you. (next time spell MANAGEMENT correctly before whining about someone else's trade, college or other skills)
You forgot outwhine and complain.

What an ignorant sap of a statement. I will out educate, gyrate, AND, out earn you (if you ain't a pilot at the top of the pay scale, I wouldn't go there) any day of the decade. Personally, I wouldn't let my dead corpse be found working in an airline management cubicle (no matter how BIG it was) or taking the HUGE pay stolen from employee pay checks.

Many people in this world know the difference between self-deprecating humor and self pity. Many more in this world understand the power of collective bargaining vs. peepsqueek lives of fantasy (and their individual self importance to a Mega company that only knows them by a number). Evan more people of this world will understand the self respect in demanding your market worth as it relates to the profit (that'd be the $3.7 Billion brought collectively to this merger, based on our collective pay cuts) you've helped create.

A few people in this world will live and enjoy being at the employed beck and call of those that recognize willing subservient slaves who will work for crumbs and think they are "valued". You do remember what happened to Ms.Leona Helmsley for thinking like you... even her own dog hated her rotten guts. :lol:

Now anytime you'd like to challenge my "college" degreeS or managerial skills...have at it, I'd love to demonstrate them for you. (next time spell MANAGEMENT correctly before whining about someone else's trade, college or other skills)
And by the way you can't even spell EVEN. Where were you educated? Hellen Keller's school for the gifted?

And by the way you can't even spell EVEN. Where were you educated? Hellen Keller's school for the gifted?

So rather than take on NxNW's challenge, or debate the points raised, you respond with a childish insult (the type you so quickly accuse others of)?

Really? That's the best you can do?

Yeah, yeah, we're all whiners at NW; I get it. What I'd really like to know is when you're going to contribute something-anything-of substance to the topic(s) at hand.

So rather than take on NxNW's challenge, or debate the points raised, you respond with a childish insult (the type you so quickly accuse others of)?

Really? That's the best you can do?

Yeah, yeah, we're all whiners at NW; I get it. What I'd really like to know is when you're going to contribute something-anything-of substance to the topic(s) at hand.
tit for tat. you're not all whiners , I have never implied that, just you and a couple of others. So tell me Kev, as a ramp rat what else could you ever qualify for away from the airline industry? Walmart is waiting for you.

tit for tat. you're not all whiners , I have never implied that, just you and a couple of others. So tell me Kev, as a ramp rat what else could you ever qualify for away from the airline industry? Walmart is waiting for you.
Tell us Delta Technician, what are you going to do when your job is outsourced?
Whats the plan? At the bottom of what field do you plan on going to?

Wow, I remember many just like you before the ball dropped.

It is time for you to do a self-evaluation.

I can see that your soft-skills will get you far when you have to move on.

By the way, a ramp rat I used to work with wrote my will and assisted in my estate planning. He is a lawyer.

Is that the best you can do? Truly sad.. all you can do is reach for a name as a spelling typo. Wanna play me for some real brain power? I will trip you up so bad...SPELL check will make your little brain melt. But, then again, it will take you days to reply (to give you time to learn and recheck) and figure out proper grammar. How foolish you look to make such a simpleton remark (placing all that wasted time on spell check out of FEAR that you will typo) LOL

I have a few Blind friends who would truly love to show you how ignorant your statement is. Their intellects would make comments like yours seem beholden to an lesser primate. Had you achieved 1/3 of Hellen Keller's accomplishments, you'd be able to command the respect you so desperately seek.

You want to challenge my spelling and learning abilities? Any time you think your are prepared.

I'll enjoy this.

---------------
I would wager 10 to 1 on Kevin's ability to qualify for various employment and intellect vs you, simply based on your elementary use of the English language, correct grammar, and vocabulary. You are a Technician..a challenging position no doubt, yet hardly one for University Professors.

You have no idea what most of these people do in addition to their airline jobs (not that they have to DO ANYTHING). People stay involved in this industry out of passion. Something your lawyer Masters know nothing about. Their passion appears to be the ruthless pursuit of dollars.

I await your intellectually superior challenge to my cerebral abilities of finding employment beyond aviation...obi wan kenobi.

Please lead us to the safety of "Planet Doooormat". I defer, I know when I am beaten.

What's a 'Posta'? Is that like an Italian Taco? If you are driving that I haven't read this thread, you are mistaken. For you to point out a typo, instead of answering a question, that could lead one to believe, there is no true basis to your response. Your call!

Q-

That's Roman slang for stamp (massive intellectuals like Dl Tech will know how to spell EVEN should know that)...Sono pronto per lui anche in Italiano.

Aspetta Dl Tech... Quando voi?

I don't think you'll find anyone on here that disagrees that the imposed terms on NWA's AMTs are terrible.

The question that needs to be asked is; what's stopping them from doing the very same thing to everyone at the combined carrier?

No no no Kev I disagree with ya..With the few exceptions who were recalled who are honorable most of the AMT's are SCABS and they DESERVE to be at the bottom of the barrel and they need to stay there if not kicked to the curb all together. We fought to rid ourselves of the iam and we negotiated a first contract that netted me a 13 dollar an hr raise. Not bad. The rest of the industry followed then 9/11 happened. Long story short these lowlifes were in training to replace us at a much lower pay just to get hired by a major because by the looks of it most of these toothless trailer camp A@P's couldn't get hired by a real company so they all scrambled to take ours. Thanks to them all that hard work that brought the industry up an average of 10 dollars an hr quickly went back down 10 dollars and then some with the exception of a few good companies like SWA, UPS, and FedEx. Thankfully I work for FedEx and get to enjoy a better wage and better benefits and I didn't have to be forced to move to DTW or MSP likes the SCABS did because they are the only choices. Off my soapbox now Kev sorry.....

Latest posts