Riot's successful, Dem's in Wylie Coyote Mode

Six or more WI Democrat Mayors are voting for Trump, saying the party has abandoned the working man.

I've spent a lot of time in WI this summer, and have driven US14 /US18 a couple times between the IL to IA borders, and you won't find a single Biden sign on that stretch even in Fitchburg, which in still in the Madison bubble... Hundreds of Trump flags and signs, though.

You don't have to get too far out of MSN to see Trump signs. Wouldn't have expected Fitchburg, though. I have been surprised to see Biden (and other D signs) in places like Wauwatosa. Saw a lot on the way up to Ashland too.

118703330_10219417692607084_8442526394600333074_n.jpg

The PWAG couldn’t separate video game fantasy from reality.

Now he is in a real jail.
Honestly Dog....the video bunch in my book, are the ones with the skate boards actively hurting innocent bystanders. Absolutely no remorse. That's what the Play Station violence simulator does to one. Your PWAG, if he was as you attempt to indicate, would have popped off several clips worth of caps without any regard for anyone around him. He showed remarkable firearm discipline for what he was up against.

You don't have to get too far out of MSN to see Trump signs. Wouldn't have expected Fitchburg, though. I have been surprised to see Biden (and other D signs) in places like Wauwatosa. Saw a lot on the way up to Ashland too.
You mentioned red/blue areas before. there was a woman on TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT from Wi, and she said something similar....said she saw some in farm areas but also said saw a lot of Trump signs in other farm areas....more Joebama around the cities.
Here, where I live, it's got maybe a 25% black population. I've only seen a few Biden signs around and no Trump. Go across the river, to an old German neighborhood that was reliably dem, there's Trump stuff everywhere.
Go north, 30 minutes.....it's Trump City everywhere for several counties. Biden is on the TV every time you turn around....for several months. Trump now, being more focused.

Medic brought his gun out after the PWAG started shooting. Mayne the boy should have stayed home that night instead of pretending to be something he wasn't.
Medic found to be a felon who had no right to carry a firearm. Duh. Also admitted under oath Rittenhouse shot him after he drew down on him.

Batsh!t juvenile pointing a long gun at random people that don’t look like him. Medics don’t have a right to carry, only Trump boys.

I bet you haven't been following the trial....Batshit juvenile defending himself IAW the law.

The PWAG couldn’t separate video game fantasy from reality.

Now he is in a real jail.

With the state prosecution case in extreme jeopardy......Eye witness testimony had the prosecutor putting his head in his hands after cross examination by Rittenhouses attorney.

Yeah, the trial does seem to be a bit of a dumpster fire for the prosecution.

The Coroner confirmed one of the deceased likely had his hands on the barrel of the gun and/or was lunging at Rittenhouse.

Another witness says that the prosecution asked him to change his witness statement (he refused).

And yes, the "medic" admitted to raising his gun and advancing towards Rittenhouse before Rittenhouse fired at him...

How much more justification for "self defense" is there than having a handgun pointed at you by someone who is advancing on you or trying to grab your firearm?