Riot's successful, Dem's in Wylie Coyote Mode

Lol.. I haven't read or watched Fox in over a year except for election returns last week....

Today the prosecution almost caused a mistrial. Maybe they'd prefer that to a not guilty verdict, and decline to re-try the case?

I never commented on the Rittenhouse case until I started watching large chunks of the trial, and all I can say is that anyone who has done the same and denies that there's a huge gap between the media narrative about this and what actually happened is not telling the truth.

Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) November 10, 2021

Reactions: iluvaa
I never commented on the Rittenhouse case until I started watching large chunks of the trial, and all I can say is that anyone who has done the same and denies that there's a huge gap between the media narrative about this and what actually happened is not telling the truth.

Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) November 10, 2021
“We choose truth over facts!”

Reactions: SharoninSAT
An entire weekend goes by and there's still no all-caps response from either the neighborhood Bigot or Crispy Chicken about the acquittal?

Nah, just glad to see justifiable self defense is still legal and watch liberals go crazy every time a jury does the right thing.

The McMichaels and Bryan all deserve to be in jail for a very long time.

It's too bad Arbery wasn't armed. He'd have been within his rights to kill all three of them instead of the other way around..

Nice try at deflection Bears.

Report: ‘Serious Talk’ Joy Reid Could Be Gone From MSNB​

MSNBC host Joy Reid could be in serious trouble for her comments about Kyle Rittenhouse both before and after his acquittal.
Days later, media reporter Jon Nicosia tweeted that “there is serious talk all the way up the chain at Comcast about Joy Reid’s future at MSNBC.”

Media critic Joe Concha also suggested this week that Reid could be hit with a lawsuit from Rittenhouse.

“That was exhibit A, B, C, D, and E right there,” Concha said. “The next chapter in the Kyle Rittenhouse story are likely multiple defamation lawsuits against not only several media outlets but also MSNBC in particular and a host named Joy Reid, who we had the pleasure of hearing.”

“As for Mrs. Reid and multiple contributors calling Rittenhouse a racist, a white supremacist and, most importantly, guilty until proven innocent… I have got four words for you: ‘Covington Catholic Nicholas Sandmann’ – who sued CNN for what, $275 million, and forced them to settle,” he added.

https://conservativebrief.com/report-55155/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=DJD