Robin Williams Is Dead

No interest in taking anything up with that rag.  You posted it so I assumed that you would check some of the things that they wrote.  I knew about Reagans involvement with HUAC and I did not care for him because of that and a few other things.  The fact that he got into office, broke the law, got in front of Congress and said that he "did not recall" 124 times in the Iran Contra hearings did not change my opinion of him.  I cannot help but wonder if the people who idolize Reagan would be as forgiving to Obama if he testified that 'he did not recall' if asked about the IRS or Benghazi.  OH yea, he did say he did not know but he got skewered.  Big surprise.

It's always OK if my guy does it but if your guy does it its bad.  Same BS different side of the coin.

Ms Tree said:
No interest in taking anything up with that rag.  You posted it so I assumed that you would check some of the things that they wrote.  I knew about Reagans involvement with HUAC and I did not care for him because of that and a few other things.  The fact that he got into office, broke the law, got in front of Congress and said that he "did not recall" 124 times in the Iran Contra hearings did not change my opinion of him.  I cannot help but wonder if the people who idolize Reagan would be as forgiving to Obama if he testified that 'he did not recall' if asked about the IRS or Benghazi.  OH yea, he did say he did not know but he got skewered.  Big surprise.

It's always OK if my guy does it but if your guy does it its bad.  Same BS different side of the coin.

i figured when i posted the link you would realize where i got it from

he wasnt involved with the HUAC he was called to testify... 

you dont have to like his testimony, but to say he was involved in it is disinformation at best, flat out lies most like 

Ms Tree said:

interesting you say that reagan supporters are like that... but at the same time you do let obama get away with things... why is that?  

first you assume because im a conservative i somehow worship reagan and though many neocons do im as much against neocons in the republican party  as i am their other progressive brothers in the democrat party.

you throwing that out there like you think it makes me look like a hypocrite just shows how little you pay attention to my posts.. im not a reagan worshipper... im not sure why there are those that do...  i was against plenty of what reagan was famous for... and for it i usually get called liberal by so called conservatives... and republicans in name only...  

PHXConx said:
interesting you say that reagan supporters are like that... but at the same time you do let obama get away with things... why is that?  

first you assume because im a conservative i somehow worship reagan and though many neocons do im as much against neocons in the republican party  as i am their other progressive brothers in the democrat party.

you throwing that out there like you think it makes me look like a hypocrite just shows how little you pay attention to my posts.. im not a reagan worshipper... im not sure why there are those that do...  i was against plenty of what reagan was famous for... and for it i usually get called liberal by so called conservatives... and republicans in name only...
Just read my post again and I did not refer to you once. Not sure where you got that from. I was referring conservatives in general.

I do not let Obama get away with it. I think he is lying his ass off. Even if he did not know (doubtful), it's his administration he should know what's going on.

PHXConx said:

i figured when i posted the link you would realize where i got it from

he wasnt involved with the HUAC he was called to testify... 

you dont have to like his testimony, but to say he was involved in it is disinformation at best, flat out lies most like 
Did you read his testemoney?  The only way he could have been a bigger supporter of the HUAC is if he ran the inquisition him self.  I'm sure he had nothing to do with being asked to testify.  Just like he knew nothing of what North and Weinberger were doing.  And Im sure Obama knew nothing about the IRS BS. 

You know this thread is getting way off course. I can tell you when I watched the great films and tv shows Robin Williams was in the last thing I was asking myself is what political party he supported.

0000478579_100.png

Robin Williams was a great actor and comic, end of story. I don't expect Ron Paul to tell jokes and I never expect celebrities to say much that matters politically. I honestly don't know to much about his politics, nor do I care. He made me laugh to the point of having sore ribs after a show.

I am profoundly saddened by his passing. Who knows why he did what he did? We hear now he had early stage Parkinson's. We knew by his own words he suffered from depression and the addictions that often accompany it.

I've not seen anything regarding the anti-depression medications he may have been on. Some of them like Prozac have known and documented side effects which include suicidal thoughts and actions. I always pay attention to what's not said. Could big Pharma have had an indirect hand in his death?

I know in some ways that last paragraph sounds like my tin foil hat is to tight but what I'm saying is not all that far fetched