Sad Days

mp863

Jun 21, 2004
OK people, cut your grips on this board and move your internet time over to monster.com hotjobs, etc. US will not last past January. Management has proven itself to be incompetent for the most part, while employees just don't care and are practically suicidal.

No one books US Airways by choice anymore. There is no secret that over the past few years high fares, poor customer service, and a route network that is no longer valuable due to ample competitive alternatives, US Airways has become a spill carrier. After this whole bag/cxld flight fiasco, US Airways will no longer be a spill carrier, but will practically be a boycotted carrier.

Lots of you do a great job, and I feel real bad for you. You careers with this company are going down not because of you, but because of Crystal Sh$tty and about a quarter front liners that blow.

Good luck to all of you.

air chief said:
ROGER THAT!!! I feel real good now.
[post="232524"][/post]​
10-4 good buddy...73's and a very good night watching the lights go out forever.....

The IAM in Philadelphia is nothing but a "skid mark in the underware of society."

It appears that you are intent on making 40K+ US Airways employees unemployed for 2005 wheather they like it or not. Get a life!

We will see you at Wall Mart, if your are lucky, morons.......

The mechanic, stock clerks and utility are also IAM and they came to work. Don't label everyone.

And I dont know where you do your math but US has not had 40,000 employees since 9/11.

29,000 full time and equivalent employees.

Groucho said:
The IAM in Philadelphia is nothing but a "skid mark in the underware of society."

It appears that you are intent on making 40K+ US Airways employees unemployed for 2005 wheather they like it or not. Get a life!

We will see you at Wall Mart, if your are lucky, morons.......
[post="232538"][/post]​

Well sir, since you feel like you are so in tune with the world let me educate you on simple spelling by providing you a little British School Rhyme with the word you botched …“weatherâ€￾ and it will help you in the future when jumping on innocents.

"Whether the weather be fine, Whether the weather be not; Whether the weather, Whatever the weather, Whether we like it or not."

You’re welcome Groucho___Curt

Honestly, just shut this thing down. Management doesn't seem to care, employees eiter don't care or are rapidly getting to that point and customers don't care anymore. What's the point?! Jeez. This airline has been so poorly staffed since Siegel originally came on the property that I'm surprised last weekend's fiasco hadn't happened sooner.

mp863 said:
OK people, cut your grips on this board and move your internet time over to monster.com hotjobs, etc. US will not last past January. Management has proven itself to be incompetent for the most part, while employees just don't care and are practically suicidal.

No one books US Airways by choice anymore. There is no secret that over the past few years high fares, poor customer service, and a route network that is no longer valuable due to ample competitive alternatives, US Airways has become a spill carrier. After this whole bag/cxld flight fiasco, US Airways will no longer be a spill carrier, but will practically be a boycotted carrier.

Lots of you do a great job, and I feel real bad for you. You careers with this company are going down not because of you, but because of Crystal Sh$tty and about a quarter front liners that blow.

Good luck to all of you.
[post="232418"][/post]​

Then why the hell am I always leaving jumpseaters and non revs at the gate because my flights are all overbooked????

Latest posts

Back