Service and procedure changes

:lol:
sky high states: LOL, that meant they took the seals off the clamshell type (liquor/beer/wine) kits.

(and didnt ice anything down) :up: :up:

Remember the Ever popular Beef Bouillon...Swiss Miss Coca Mix...Oh And The NEVER popular...Malted Beer? :lol: :lol:

Wow!!!
I am quite surprised here. This has not YET turned into a “bashing, negative†post. And I TRULY hope that it does NOT!!! Thank you so much "LCC" for this post. I think, like others have said that this type of post really shows how great the majority of our people are and how great the “new†US Airways can become. Yes, there have been many many changes, both East and West. So far, as far as I’m concerned, all for the better. There are some rumors going around out there but I won’t mention them because they are just that…RUMOR, and am afraid that it would turn this WONDERFUL post onto a downward tailspin to negativity. I have been with HP for 150 years (or so it feels sometimes) and yes, it is a bit unnerving not knowing what the future holds. But who does in this industry. Yes, it sad having grown up with the America West name,loosing it, but hey…a name is a name is a name…we will survive! Yes it’s sad that…woops, never mind…off the topic!
ANYWAY…thanks again for the nice post and let’s please keep it nice. ALSO…let’s really make an effort to smile and say hello to one another in passing! I don’t think that there is enough of that going on yet.
XXX OOO!!!!

When I was with American we had this style jumpseat on the 727-100s and the 767s. Because they swung out in the aisle, right next to passengers, we used to call these the "Sharon Stone" seats from the movie "Basic Instinct" :lol:
Hmmm, I like that, it makes me want to cross my legs and then uncross them again. :shock:

Still commutin from ROA? How's yur momma n them???
Well, galley's set, fruit speared- C U Next Time!! Everythings good here at Uins(sp) Air.

Oh and no matter HOW HARD you tried to NOT, you could always tell who the crew worked for...even by the way the coffee makers were left.

PSA....leave a fresh pot of coffee when you land as a courtesy.

Piedmont...Dump and clean...shine em up!! Leave a little water on the bottom to prevent
burning the pot. (HELLO, turn off the burner)

USAir...old coffee..not my problem..change it when it's empty..their washed at night.

ALSO…let’s really make an effort to smile and say hello to one another in passing! I don’t think that there is enough of that going on yet.
XXX OOO!!!!

sky high states: I'd say that pretty much ended with the PI/US Merger. You'd hear, "where ya based?".......and you were treated according to that answer. Greetings in the terminals disappeared. Dont be surprised if you dont get them back, AZFlyer. It's been almost 20 years now.

only stating an opinion.

Did I miss this or what?

West to East

Monitor and Challenge on Disarming :up: It feels silly but it works.

As for me? I'm thrilled that we are now in a position of hope! I've felt so disparate these past few years. I'm thrilled to be back. :wub: :wub: :wub:

But we all MUST stick together and get a better contract! :bleh:

sky high states: I'd say that pretty much ended with the PI/US Merger. You'd hear, "where ya based?".......and you were treated according to that answer. Greetings in the terminals disappeared. Dont be surprised if you dont get them back, AZFlyer. It's been almost 20 years now.
only stating an opinion.

I dare to differ. It's all a matter of perspective. I grew up in the south where we waved to cars regardless if we knew them or not. In other parts of the country you would be looked upon as if you were crazy.

The question is why do you feel you should greet every employee in the system? Or that every employee should greet YOU? As long as we are all respectful to one another and treat each other well in the crew room, the crew van, and the airplane, I could care less if anyone greets me or not. Gee, it's a job, not a sorority or fraternity. Goodness, that to me would be exhausting.

My experience has been that 100% of the time nobody gives a rat's ass who you worked for and the same will be true when we are as one. Some will take it personally at first but with time will adjust.

Latest posts