Sick Of Outsourcing,usairways, Gangwal, Siegel

FLYUSAIRWAYS

Advanced
Feb 21, 2004
I have had it up to here with Outsourcing. I had to call AOL this week for computer help, and sure enough, I had to talk to some guy in India that I cannot understand. After a half hour I find out that I have to call Dell's 800 number. Sure enough, I get connected to another guy in India that I cannot understand. But remember that old saying (It's a small world)? My next door neighbor works for the same outsourcing company in India, and the guy I'm talking to, knows my next door neighbor, since he travels to India for business and works for the same company. Then today, my two best friends call and tell me their sob stories regarding trying to book flights on our web site. Both spent 45 minutes and got nothing but error responses, so they had to call res and wait an hour and pay $5.00 more to book a flight. I got my letter in the mail today regarding our pension plan being terminated. I sure hope that Gangwal and WOLF are enjoying their 30 million that they stole from this company. Just read that the company just filled a vacant VP positon. How many guys do we need with a vice president title residing over labor relations?????????????? Go ahead and outsource RES, no one will pay $5.00 to talk to India. The party is over.

Edited by Todd B 5:54pm

It's quite simply, pathetic. That's something I always ask now before I buy goods or services . . . . where is it made and who services it. If the answer is talking to some $100 a month East-Indian, then I walk.

Lakefield's management team is just plain incompetent. Having a to go throught a buffoonish web site to book a ticket is inexcuseable. I wonder if Lakefield's handing out bonuses to to his IT exec because he's too valuable to let go elsewhere.

The horse is dead . . . . best to dismount.

Wolfe and Gangwal did not steal anything... Blame goes to the BOD for approving their severence...

Oh yeah.. and get used to outsourcing baby, its not going away. Because of outsourcing (really I think you mean offshoring) you can afford 85% of the crap sold in Walmart which is really manufactured in China.

See, these stupid things called unions, ask to be paid more than the revenue they generate for their company, thats why USAir is in bankruptcy protection right now.

If manufactured goods were made in the USA, non of you rocket scientist union bafoons could afford any of it.. LOL

Keep writing your congressmen and #### about jobs going to china and india, then you wont be able to shop at walmart anymore!!

HAHAHAHA

usair_begins_with_u said:
See, these stupid things called unions, ask to be paid more than the revenue they generate for their company, thats why USAir is in bankruptcy protection right now.

And that's why Southwest is in bankruptcy too! Oh yeah, they aren't, then maybe it's the management? What a bafoon you are!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Cheap drugs from Canada - Outsourcing. ERJs - Outsourcing. Airbus Aircract - Outsourcing. Toyota of North America - Outsourcing. BMW of North America - Outsourcing. You are being assimilated, resistance is futal. Welcome to the global economy. It has been 200 years in the making!

I could teach a class on this; two world wars, the cold war and the war against Islamic facists, are all responses to those who resist the globalization of the world's economies.

If we trade with them, we don't fight them. Look at who we don't trade with: North Korea, Iran, Cuba (The lists shrinks almost daily). Those nation states which we embargo are also those with which, we have the most friction.

usair_begins_with_u said:
Wolfe and Gangwal did not steal anything... Blame goes to the BOD for approving their severence...

Oh yeah.. and get used to outsourcing baby, its not going away. Because of outsourcing (really I think you mean offshoring) you can afford 85% of the crap sold in Walmart which is really manufactured in China.

If manufactured goods were made in the USA, non of you rocket scientist union bafoons could afford any of it.. LOL

Keep writing your congressmen and #### about jobs going to china and india, then you wont be able to shop at walmart anymore!!

HAHAHAHA
[post="202710"][/post]​
You are ignorance personified!!! :down:

I don't shop in Walmart. I don't want to give a dime to those filthy relatives of Sam Walton. Most of the cheap Chinese junk in Walmart, you don't need anyway. Better watch out Mr. Rich Guy. When the middle class starts to disappear into $8 an hour jobs . . . . there's going to be some really ugly political consequences. Of course, Bush and his elites can always just open up the borders and let the hordes in to work for slave wages. You'd like that wouldn't you.

I believe it was William Jefferson Clinton who signed the NAFTA treaty (globalization). If we were not buying Chinese "junk", we would be facing Chinese CAK-47s again. Trad'em or fight'em...it works 100% of the time it is tried.

Winglet said:
I don't shop in Walmart. I don't want to give a dime to those filthy relatives of Sam Walton. Most of the cheap Chinese junk in Walmart, you don't need anyway. Better watch out Mr. Rich Guy. When the middle class starts to disappear into $8 an hour jobs . . . . there's going to be some really ugly political consequences. Of course, Bush and his elites can always just open up the borders and let the hordes in to work for slave wages. You'd like that wouldn't you.
[post="202764"][/post]​
Why blame Bush, it was Clinton who signed NAFTA and opened the outsourcing door.

Winglet said:
[post="202764"][/post]​

This is so true!!!! The more of middle class America disappears..the worse the consequences will become. I have a friend who is a tenured teacher..the school board just raised my taxes again to cover thier increase in health insurance premiums..the union still wants the school system to pay the entire shot for health care...I told her..just wait until the well runs dry and good ole mr/ms taxpayer revolts..you be paying a portion of the premiums like the rest of us...its coming and its going to be real ugly :angry: