Silly US rumor at a.net

Not sure about the Pilots but the FA only has 12-16 FAs and they are strictly RSV. Actually they don't even use them unless absolutely necessary. Cush job if you have another FT job. Get paid for pretty much nothing at all. :up:
Wrong. There at least 20 flight attendants. And they sit at the McCarren Airport for ALL of there 18 days on RSV for 5 to 10hrs . Yea, real cush job. :blink:

Yeah Right Dude!!!! I just heard from the Employee Bus Driver, US is getting a crew base in ANC also.

I know that guy, man. I also know his cousin and he said that we are going to open a base in La Digue, in the Indian Ocean. I says "That's crazy" but he says "no, dude... it's gonna happen".

All kidding aside, there will be NO new bases. In fact, you can expect a MAJOR restructuring of the airline in the next twelve months. Two scenarios I have heard:

1. Massive draw down in Intl. flights to Europe past the usual winter reductions. PHX may end up with the A concourse only.

2. LCC will be bifurcated along east west lines; west going to Mesa and east going to CO, UAL, AMR.

3. Status quo, with the airline expecting losses next year around 500m.

Wrong. There at least 20 flight attendants. And they sit at the McCarren Airport for ALL of there 18 days on RSV for 5 to 10hrs . Yea, real cush job. :blink:

Not ALL 20 sit at the A/P at the same time. Just the most junior. I did it for almost a year. The most senior had other full-time jobs. :blink:

In-house auditors going to stations, along the east looking for ways to streamline. MCO base? well funnier things have happened here so I wouldn't be surprised. But if we're looking to streamline, opening a base is not a way to do it.

Mesa is currently being traded at .27/share, highly unlikely the West will be obtained by them.

1. Massive draw down in Intl. flights to Europe past the usual winter reductions. PHX may end up with the A concourse only.

2. LCC will be bifurcated along east west lines; west going to Mesa and east going to CO, UAL, AMR.

I would bet all the money in the world #2 is not going to happen, and I highly doubt #1 will happen.

Latest posts