Smart Aviation

Sep 21, 2004
My partners and I are tring to start a general aviation painting/refurbishing business,also in this business will be a flight school and a charter service. We are looking to target the high schools for the flight school. We would like to make it to where when students take the course they will recieve credit for it as in other programs they can take in order to get the credits they need to graduate.We know that a flight school in Missouri does this very thing.What we would like is all the information in order to accomplish this.We are also looking for some kind of funding. Private investor or investors or (angel investors) to help get this business started,if you could lead us in the right direction in order to accomplish this we would appreciate all the help you could give us.Our refurbishing company will be located in New Iberia Louisiana.Also to let you know ,we have done all the leg work and we have been excepted by the New Iberia Regional Airport Authorities, and we have a 3 year projection,which was perpared by a CPA.WE have also been approved by the EPA.
Best Regards
Bobby
you can email me at [email protected]

Back