So is AA now discriminating against employees who don't consent to injections?

1632784402838.png

Reactions: 1AA
Jacobin777 you are getting mis information. Stop watching mainstream media. The Pfizer vaccine is still under a EAU. It got extended until all testing protocols are finalized. It will be released under a different name when approved. Still hasn't happened. That information is all on the official sites. Vaxxed or unvaxxed people are still getting Covid-19. Israel? UK? C'mon man start researching. Why do vaxxed people have to wear masks as a well as unvaxxed? Common sense please. Research and ask your self why numbers don't add up.
Not hard to do. Stay safe and take the usual precautions.
What are you talking about? The Pfizer vaccine is FULLY APPROVED for the vast majority of adults and is under EAU for only a certain subset category of people and almost all of that will change as well.

Mainstream media? My sources are (and not limited to): "Journal of Critical Care Medicine", "Nature", "Nature Genetics", "Science", "Journal of the American Medical Association, "FASEB", "New England Journal of Medicine," "British Medical Journal," "Lancet", "Science", "Journal of Infectious Diseases", "Journal of Virology" .

What are YOUR sources?

To top it off, I'm educated and trained as a scientist. I've worked in infectious diseases for a decade and have a number of co-authorship publications - including "The Journal of Critical Care Medicine ", "Cell", etc.

There is a reason why vaxxed people wear a mask - its the same reason as to why unvaxxed people wear a mask: to stop transmission of the virus.

Stay safe.

Y'all better read jetnet now

I read it and will never get the shot. I hope they go out of business over this
Well, it's now reached over to other airlines. Southwest is mentioned in another article that they too have been warned by the Gov. We shall see what SWA decides.
iluvva; I too have heard mechanics say the same thing, but, when it comes down to the deadline and people will be forced to make a huge and very hard decision to lose their 6 figure paying job or get vaxed, I'm sure there will be more and more folks getting vaxed. NOT saying you will at all, just saying some folks (including at my carrier) just couldn't quit at this time. Some who are of age and with retirement within a few years may go ahead and ride it out as long as they can and stick to their guns unrill forced to retire or get vaxed. However, they better start getting everything in order right now, looks like the deadlines will hold at Dec. 8th 2021 as for now.

Any airline participating the GSA CPP, CRAF, DoD charters, etc., will have to comply with this mandate. This will effect all airlines and cargo carriers. No airline will “go out of business” over this.

Reactions: Kev3188
Update 2:
All airlines mentioned in article admit to being contacted and told to comply by Dec 8th.
Glenn is correct above, any employer participating in Gov contracts will have to comply. SWA just hasn't responded as of yet.

Too bad your conspiracy laden ignorance will cause you to lose your job. But on the bright side...your anti-vax nonsense will NOT be missed. Of all the hills to fight and die on you picked the wrong one.

Looks like December 8th may be your date. If true it is an early Christmas gift for all. Goodbye.

P.S. the world is not flat, Oswald shot JFK, and there is no Santa Claus.

Quit taking our GOD GIVEN rights away from us and quit taking a dump on our Constitution. The violation of the Nuremberg Code is a violation of human rights. MY BODY MY CHOICE can go both ways so STFU and bend over to your master, lemming!

From JETNET "As a result, the federal vaccine mandate requires that all of American’s U.S.-based team members and certain international crew members be vaccinated, without the provision of a regular testing alternative".

Signals...you and God better get your "God given rights" documents together, feel free to share once you do.

It may be your body and your choice (hope you feel the same about women's rights) but it sure ain't your airline so take your scary talent, mental state, and misinformed choices elsewhere. I won't even bother to formulate a reply to your bat-shitte crazy "constitution" and "Nuremberg" concerns - stuck on stupid for sure.

You and 1AA should start working on resumes (no Crayons please) as December 8th is not too far away. Can't wait for December...soon the true lemmings of misinformation, conspiracies and false prophets will follow each out out the door. Make-AA-Great-Again!

Why are all libs cucks ???? It blows my mind

Spoken like someone who knows "cucks" inside and out.

As for your mind...you appear to be operating at a very low level so blowing it must be a frequent occurrence.

Better change your profile name.

FYI. I do love AA.