Something to think about!

Nope...Never said they wouldn't be susceptible to infection, but if they got it, it would likely be a milder case....you know...the kind where 90% survive. But feel free to point me to the post where I said that. It kind of goes against what I learned in 20 years in public health - flu shots don't necessarily keep you from getting the flu....but it will be a milder case. I'm know sure why I would have stated that the Covid vacccine would prevent infection. So help me.
wasn't the survival rate in the high 90's before we even had a vaccine?

I don't know...I don't care. I had my vaccine. If some mandate hater doesn't want to get it, that's their prerogative. If they die, their family can take comfort in knowing that nobody forced them to get a vaccine. My kid says the cases they see in the ICU at her hospital have one thing in common - no vaccine. She said that the aftermath in a lot of cases (where they live) ain't all that pretty. I dunno....the anti tobacco folks had a powerful ad with a person who had a tracheostomy was talking. It might work if that message came from a person who had covid, despite a vaccine being available.

I don't know...I don't care.
Typical Democrat

1629252726335.png

Do you know why they are "dumping" them in Texas and Florida? Because it's EASIER. You might not have noticed, but the Governors of Florida and Texas are heros of the right for their 'we don't need no stinking masks' and "like hell you need proof of vaccinations. Good Republican values - no red tape. So ship them there and all is well. If you think they are shipping them there because of some conspiracy, think again. It's easier to get them into states that say 'you have the freedom to die if you want to'. Texas and Florida fit that to a T.
Because they are red states, that's why.

Revelation 18:23 says “And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.”

Never did the Q thingy. You do know we are well into herd immunity don't you?
We are working that way. The great thing is that the antivaxers seem to prefer red states....Part of herd immunity is eliminating the weakest. A population dying out is a helluva way to turn a red state to blue...but if they insist - have at it.

We are working that way. The great thing is that the antivaxers seem to prefer red states....Part of herd immunity is eliminating the weakest. A population dying out is a helluva way to turn a red state to blue...but if they insist - have at it.
What is it, 162 mill vaxed plus 100 mill were sick and survived?

262 million.

Latest posts

Back