Something to think about!

You do that.
I trust my kid more than I do some anonymous message board. She's concerned about the Delta variant. She's sees people die every week from it and it has her concerned. She said what they are seeing is worse than it was last year. FWIW - All of the patients she has seen have one thing in common - no vaccine.

I trust my kid more than I do some anonymous message board. She's concerned about the Delta variant. She's sees people die every week from it and it has her concerned. She said what they are seeing is worse than it was last year. FWIW - All of the patients she has seen have one thing in common - no vaccine.
Yet the vaccinated are creating the delta variant.

Yet the vaccinated are creating the delta variant.
all of the patients that have been admitted have not been vaccinated. If us lab rats that got the experimental vaccine are causing the Delta varient, then I would suggest that the unvaccinated stay quarantined in their homes and don't go out in public.

all of the patients that have been admitted have not been vaccinated. If us lab rats that got the experimental vaccine are causing the Delta varient, then I would suggest that the unvaccinated stay quarantined in their homes and don't go out in public.
I have a better idea. Quarantine your head in a paper bag, then we all win.

1629769947357.png